KB3 Jazz organ B3 [SP6/ PC3]

Do you need the sound of a song? Ask for it here.

Re: KB3 Jazz organ B3 [SP6/ PC3]

Postby thin_i » Wed May 01, 2019 7:18 am

kurzweilking wrote:thin_i
Thanks for uploading the B3 sound , If of any interest im working on a set of Wersi Organ sounds and Hammond H100 / x66
I will gladly share these once completed - let me know if interested ,
Cheers :)

Hi,
I’m always interested in new sounds!

Thanks,

Thin_i
thin_i
Disco dog
Disco dog

Have thanks: 52 times

Postby waidelh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:34 am

Hi thin_i,
Love your JAZZ B3, one of the best I have in my Forte. The Tone, C3 Chorus, and Percussion, are right on. I wouldn't mind the Leslie doppler effect to be a bit stronger, but that's just my taste since I used to sit in front of my Leslie. Any suggestions? Thanks for uploading your file.

For this message the author waidelh has received thanks:
thin_i (Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 am)
Rating: 1.41%

waidelh
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby thin_i » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:10 am

waidelh wrote:Hi thin_i,
Love your JAZZ B3, one of the best I have in my Forte. The Tone, C3 Chorus, and Percussion, are right on. I wouldn't mind the Leslie doppler effect to be a bit stronger, but that's just my taste since I used to sit in front of my Leslie. Any suggestions? Thanks for uploading your file.

FILE UPDATE!: Corrections to the rotary speaker fx chain: No more unwanted digital distortion with "all out" drawbar setting. An erroneous mic panning setting also corrected.

Hi waidelh,
Thank you for your kind words. The Leslie in the program is "mild" intentionally so it can be used in the studio environment. In my opinion if the Leslie sim fx is too strong it is hard to get the rotary sound to sit in a mix (unless you play and record through a keyboard or a guitar amp and can move the microphone(s) away from the speaker cone to tame the tremolo created by a rotary speaker fx).

Personally I use more "stronger" rotary fx chains in my kb3 programs when I play live (I mostly play with pop and rock bands).

Attached you'll find the same Jazzy B3 program (named Thin_i Jazzy B3 2) but now with a slightly more prominent rotary speaker fx.

If you still need more prominent rotary speaker sound you can adjust the Low Trem and Hi Trem parameters in the kb3b fx. You can also adjust the LowResonate, LoRes Dly and HiResonate, HiRes Dly parameters to get the sound you're after.

Feel free to give a comment about the "new" program.

Best regards,

Thin_i
Attachments
THINIB32.PC3
Thin_i Jazzy B3 2 - Fixed program file! - Slightly more prominent rotary speaker fx
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Last edited by thin_i on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thin_i
Disco dog
Disco dog

Have thanks: 52 times

Postby waidelh » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 am

Hi Thin_i,
Thank you for the programming tips and the updated Jazzy B3 sound file. I like the doppler effect better. This is a very good organ sound. Very much appreciated.
waidelh
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 2 times

Previous

Return to Sounds Requests