Hello from UK user in Hong Kong

Introduce yourself here! Do you create libraries that you sell? Do you want to share a video? Do you have a cool band? ONLY if you play Kurzweil.
Forum rules
The K Set List is about sharing. Sharing is the main goal. So, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

If you are a new member of the forum, you will have to write a post in the upper section of The K Set List, before you will be able to download anything. We recommend to write an introduction of yourself here. What Kurzweil keyboard you play? What type of music?

Still, there are people/third parties that create pretty impressive libraries who they sell, normally pretty cheap. Here you can promote that.

Other people just want to show off their talent creating sounds. This is a place for that. All for good old fame!

Or you just want to post your latest video/audio playing a Kurzweil keyboard or you have seen a cool video of some band playing a Kurzweil keyboard and you want to share it. This is a place for that.

Only Kurzweil related topics. Anything non-Kurzweil will be deleted.

Don't use this forum for feature's discussion, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that. Don't use this forum for posting videos of how to do this or that, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that.

Hello from UK user in Hong Kong

Postby Myrk- » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

Hey all!

Just got my PC3LE7 the other day as a controller for my hardware only (no PC) setup, but quickly fell in love with its own sounds! I play mainly electronica, and sometimes support my playing with guitar work, or control the Kurz with my SynthAxe!

Eager to hear some of the tunes and setups people are posting on here :)

For this message the author Myrk- has received thanks:
hipogrito (Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:06 pm)
Rating: 1.75%

Myrk-
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to People