Hello from UK

Introduce yourself here! Do you create libraries that you sell? Do you want to share a video? Do you have a cool band? ONLY if you play Kurzweil.
Forum rules
The K Set List is about sharing. Sharing is the main goal. So, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

If you are a new member of the forum, you will have to write a post in the upper section of The K Set List, before you will be able to download anything. We recommend to write an introduction of yourself here. What Kurzweil keyboard you play? What type of music?

Still, there are people/third parties that create pretty impressive libraries who they sell, normally pretty cheap. Here you can promote that.

Other people just want to show off their talent creating sounds. This is a place for that. All for good old fame!

Or you just want to post your latest video/audio playing a Kurzweil keyboard or you have seen a cool video of some band playing a Kurzweil keyboard and you want to share it. This is a place for that.

Only Kurzweil related topics. Anything non-Kurzweil will be deleted.

Don't use this forum for feature's discussion, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that. Don't use this forum for posting videos of how to do this or that, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that.

Hello from UK

Postby davidw458 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi all
I've just joined from the UK. Not in a band and only play for myself - so don't have to please anyone else and can work on the sounds I wasnt to hear.
I'm not a professional musician, played piano for many years then a sucession of keyboards and synthesisers. I'd wanted a Kurzweil for many years after seeing Richard Wright and John Carin play K2000s on the Pulse video. Finally got one about six years ago, a secondhand K2600X and it was way beyond my expectations - a truly amazing keyboard. Then picked up a battered K2000 which I restored, fitted LED screen, expanded memory and SD drive.
Sold the K2600 and K2000 a year ago to help towards funding a Forte and much as I liked the K2600 I don't regret the change. Spent most of the last year getting to know the Forte and now starting to get into programming. there is a lot to learn but it seems much more intuative than the K series
Still miss the K2000 and may look aout for another that's in need of some attention.

Will be off grid for a couple of weeks as travelling but looking forward to exploring the sounds available and hopefully (with more practice at programming) contributing my own soon
Cheers
Dave

For this message the author davidw458 has received thanks:
hipogrito (Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:14 pm)
Rating: 1.47%

davidw458
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to People