Kurz Afternoon from Belgium

Introduce yourself here! Do you create libraries that you sell? Do you want to share a video? Do you have a cool band? ONLY if you play Kurzweil.
Forum rules
The K Set List is about sharing. Sharing is the main goal. So, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

If you are a new member of the forum, you will have to write a post in the upper section of The K Set List, before you will be able to download anything. We recommend to write an introduction of yourself here. What Kurzweil keyboard you play? What type of music?

Still, there are people/third parties that create pretty impressive libraries who they sell, normally pretty cheap. Here you can promote that.

Other people just want to show off their talent creating sounds. This is a place for that. All for good old fame!

Or you just want to post your latest video/audio playing a Kurzweil keyboard or you have seen a cool video of some band playing a Kurzweil keyboard and you want to share it. This is a place for that.

Only Kurzweil related topics. Anything non-Kurzweil will be deleted.

Don't use this forum for feature's discussion, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that. Don't use this forum for posting videos of how to do this or that, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that.

Kurz Afternoon from Belgium

Postby mruiz64 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:42 am

I just started using this great forum in which I registered time ago, but I did not understand very well what to use it for.
My name is Miguel, 55. Spaniard living in Belgium. Play a Kurz Forte and was used to have a Kurz 1200 PRO 88. I have had a bunch of inexpensive boards upon the years. Kurzweil was always my preference on keyboards though I was unable to buy some that I desired.

I play mostly rock style for worship music. I am more of a guitar player than keyboard. But to have my backing tracks done I need a workstation and guest what! My Forte has replaced all my boards excepting an analogue one that I keep for portability and some plugins for my PC.
I do stick to Kurzweil and hope to be able to extend my arsenal with a PC3A or K6 if I get a good second hand opportunity.
I forgot to say. I sold my PC3L7 in order to get cash to buy my Forte :D I got my Forte on a lower price by buying the demo board of a music store. I saved a big bunch of notes and I got a dusty but otherwise new board.

For this message the author mruiz64 has received thanks:
hipogrito (Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:27 pm)
Rating: 1.39%

mruiz64
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Kurz Afternoon from Belgium

Postby cecchino » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Welcome, Miguel, and enjoy your Forte, it's a great keyboard ;-) !
cecchino
Disco dog
Disco dog

Have thanks: 14 times

Return to People