PC3 LE6 - crash bug happening again

Questions about your PC3/PC3K/PC3LE/SP4/SP5 keyboard? Somebody might have the answers here.

Re: PC3 LE6 - crash bug happening again

Postby voodoo » Mon May 21, 2018 3:48 pm

I'll let you know how I get on.

The reason I like the kurzweil is the piano semi weighted keys and the sounds - it covers all the bases for me - add in a neo vent and its perfect. But if it crashes mid gig - it is useless to me
voodoo
Disco dog
Disco dog

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby hipogrito » Mon May 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi,

The Boot up LED Flashing problem might be an entirely different problem than your Pads problem. Only a technician looking into it might be able to determine that.

We normally group all the problems under the common known problems, but it could be anything related to the pads and not to the power supply...
Regards,

Fran
http://www.hipogrito.com
Yes I work at Kurzweil but anything I write here is just on behalf of myself, not the company.
hipogrito
Site Admin

Have thanks: 343 times

Postby voodoo » Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm

You are (probably) 100% correct.

My Leds dont flash as such , they all come on at the same - including all the pad lights. I can still select different sounds but there is no sound. Only a hard reset will fix it.

Since Ive been playing in quick access mode it hasnt happened, also it hasnt happened when Ive been playing any sound where Ive disabled the pads
voodoo
Disco dog
Disco dog

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby hipogrito » Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am

So, there is a chance that the problem is simpler to fix if it's some kind of connection problem between the drum pads and the boards... but only a technician would be able to tell that when opening the unit.
Regards,

Fran
http://www.hipogrito.com
Yes I work at Kurzweil but anything I write here is just on behalf of myself, not the company.
hipogrito
Site Admin

Have thanks: 343 times

Postby Eclipse69 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:30 am

Hello, I'm 99% sure that the problem is not listed in the JIRI link - https://jirin.web.althan.cz/201705-kurz ... -solution/
All lights must be blinking while you are charging, and with you there is something else ....
If you are no longer in warranty, open the board and easily turn off drum pads...I doubt this solves the problem, but it's a variant..
Before you do anything, I advise you to contact Kurzweil Operational Support (support@kurzweil.com) - Mr. Jean Robert Bellefeuille - this is your person who will solve your problem if you can solve without changing the main board as it happened to me :cry:
Best regards,
Krasimir Petrov
Eclipse69
Pub parrot
Pub parrot

Have thanks: 0 time

Previous

Return to Kurzweil Discussion