Rylie also plays Kurzweil now! ;-)

Introduce yourself here! Do you create libraries that you sell? Do you want to share a video? Do you have a cool band? ONLY if you play Kurzweil.
Forum rules
The K Set List is about sharing. Sharing is the main goal. So, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

If you are a new member of the forum, you will have to write a post in the upper section of The K Set List, before you will be able to download anything. We recommend to write an introduction of yourself here. What Kurzweil keyboard you play? What type of music?

Still, there are people/third parties that create pretty impressive libraries who they sell, normally pretty cheap. Here you can promote that.

Other people just want to show off their talent creating sounds. This is a place for that. All for good old fame!

Or you just want to post your latest video/audio playing a Kurzweil keyboard or you have seen a cool video of some band playing a Kurzweil keyboard and you want to share it. This is a place for that.

Only Kurzweil related topics. Anything non-Kurzweil will be deleted.

Don't use this forum for feature's discussion, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that. Don't use this forum for posting videos of how to do this or that, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that.

Rylie also plays Kurzweil now! ;-)

Postby Rylie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:13 am

Hi all,

here is Thomas aka. “Rylie” from Trier, Germany. Since last week I’m the proud owner of a brand new Kurzweil Forte 7. My other Keyboards are a Nord Stage 2 EX, a Nord C2D as well as some synths (Moog Sub 37, Nord Lead A1, MikroKORG,…).

I was on the search for a board that could play more then the 2 sounds of each engine of the NS 2 at the same time. The samples of the Stage (except piano and organ) are also “not so great”.

After my first week with the Kurzweil I can say that the forte can completely replace the Nord Stage for my needs! (and that all for a lower price!)

I thought a long before I bought the Kurzweil, because there are currently only two dealers in Germany who sell it. Everyone else has told me that because of quality issues they are not selling Kurzweil products anymore. Also in the German Internet forums and product reviews on the dealer pages was hardly anything positive to read.

That's why I'm all the more glad now that I have decided on the Forte, partly because of the reading of English-speaking forums and a demand by the German importer! :-)

It's a fantastic and powerful keyboard !!!

Mainly I play (Pop-)Rock with my band but I’m interested in every kind of music.

I hope I can learn a lot from the sounds that you all have already created and I'm confident I soon can share some sounds made by me.

(Thanks to Dave Weiser for pointing out this forum to me!)

So long,...
Rock on!

Rylie

For this message the author Rylie has received thanks:
hipogrito (Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:13 am)
Rating: 1.47%

Rylie
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to People