Restarting OS on PC3LE8!

Questions about your PC3/PC3K/PC3LE/SP4/SP5 keyboard? Somebody might have the answers here.

Restarting OS on PC3LE8!

Postby Pedja » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:41 am

Hell to all,
Specially to Fran. I have a problem which started in the end of May, after almost 7. years of using PC3LE without any problems. It manifested with OS restarting. I am using last OS v.2.61, and I am proud to say that I was an beta tester for it.
OS restarting is not the same like in many described cases on this forum and others. After restarting, instrument continue to play normally. I don't have any instrument failure, like blockade which caused blinking all led or stop sound's. Only restarting!
In last period I have one failure, in period of 15. days. When it started it was much more often, sometimes few times during playing.
When this was started for the first time, I decided to reinstall OS from scratch, but this help only for few days.
I have to add one more, that I can't force scenario which can cause OS restarting. This is completely unpredictable.
I tried to connect technical support for Kurzweil (I filled form and explained my problem) but they didn't reply to me, after more than tree weeks. Obviously they don't want to help me in any way.
Please Fran can you suggest me something. I bought PC3LE8 in Belgrade, Serbia like a new instrument in 2011.
Thank you for all your attention.
Regards,

Pedja (Predrag Kalajdzijevic).
Pedja
Pub parrot
Pub parrot

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Restarting OS on PC3LE8!

Postby hipogrito » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:12 am

Hi,

We'll figure out what happened with Support. They always reply. Something must have happened with that form.
Regards,

Fran
http://www.hipogrito.com
Yes I work at Kurzweil but anything I write here is just on behalf of myself, not the company.
hipogrito
Site Admin

Have thanks: 348 times

Re: Restarting OS on PC3LE8!

Postby Pedja » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:45 am

Hello Fran,
I got reply from Jean today. If you did something in this way, thank you very much.
Best regards,
Pedja.

For this message the author Pedja has received thanks:
hipogrito (Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 am)
Rating: 1.47%

Pedja
Pub parrot
Pub parrot

Have thanks: 3 times

Return to Kurzweil Discussion