Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself here! Do you create libraries that you sell? Do you want to share a video? Do you have a cool band? ONLY if you play Kurzweil.
Forum rules
The K Set List is about sharing. Sharing is the main goal. So, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

If you are a new member of the forum, you will have to write a post in the upper section of The K Set List, before you will be able to download anything. We recommend to write an introduction of yourself here. What Kurzweil keyboard you play? What type of music?

Still, there are people/third parties that create pretty impressive libraries who they sell, normally pretty cheap. Here you can promote that.

Other people just want to show off their talent creating sounds. This is a place for that. All for good old fame!

Or you just want to post your latest video/audio playing a Kurzweil keyboard or you have seen a cool video of some band playing a Kurzweil keyboard and you want to share it. This is a place for that.

Only Kurzweil related topics. Anything non-Kurzweil will be deleted.

Don't use this forum for feature's discussion, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that. Don't use this forum for posting videos of how to do this or that, use the PC3 family Discussion forum for that.

Hi Everyone!

Postby jsierzenga62 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:36 pm

My name is Jerry Sierzenga and I've been a Kurzweil PC3 owner for quite a number of years. I still have much to learn about this wonderful board! I bought it while I was playing out a lot and just used what sounds I could to learn a lot of songs fast.. (It nailed so many good sounds!!)
I am now retired from live performances on any type of regular basis (by choice!)
I am not in the process of completing the setup of a small home studio and I'm spending my time learning recording with DAWs and virtual synths. Also, starting to spend the much needed time to explore the great depths of the PC3!

Right now.... I'm into everything Genesis.... Pre and Post Gabriel....

Also something I may be able to contribute to this group are 2 photos (attached) of a very minor PC3 mod I recently did...

I didn't like the dull yellow marked sliders so I changed them to white.

Thanks again for letting me become a member!! I'm looking forward to a lot of great information exchange!!
Attachments
IMG_0188.jpg
After
IMG_0188.jpg (685.61 KiB) Viewed 234 times
IMG_0183.jpg
Before
IMG_0183.jpg (724.35 KiB) Viewed 234 times

For this message the author jsierzenga62 has received thanks:
hipogrito (Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:26 am)
Rating: 1.45%

jsierzenga62
Basement roach
Basement roach

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby jsierzenga62 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 pm

One thing I forgot to mention about the slider color change... I'm a member of a Kurzweil Facebook Group and one of the Kurzweil designers loved the change to white and told me that they argued for quite awhile on these colors while the PC3 was being developed ... Apparently a lot of people wanted the white, but yellow won... Just a little tidbit about that! :)
jsierzenga62
Basement roach
Basement roach

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby robi75 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:28 pm

My name is Robi and I've been a Kurzweil PC3K owner for 5 years. I still have much to learn about this wonderful board! I bought it while I was playing out a lot and just used what sounds I could to learn a lot of songs fast.. (It nailed so many good sounds!!)
I am now retired from live performances on any type of regular basis (by choice!)
I am not in the process of completing the setup of a small home studio and I'm spending my time learning recording with DAWs and virtual synths. Also, starting to spend the much needed time to explore the great depths of the PC3!

Thanks again for letting me become a member!! I'm looking forward to a lot of great information exchange!!

Robi

For this message the author robi75 has received thanks:
hipogrito (Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm)
Rating: 1.45%

robi75
Basement roach
Basement roach

Return to People