A Note about Kurzweil Support

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
JB107048
(@jb107048)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I thought I should make a brief statement for the benefit of others who own a Kurzweil product and who may have experienced poor support from their local agent.

If you cannot get a satisfactory resolution from your local agent, contact Jean via Kurzweil's operational support page on the Kurzweil website.
Jean is one of the most helpful people I have communicated with when it comes to supporting a product - even when the issue is outside of his specific dicipline / area of responsibility.

Without the support from dedicated professionals like Jean, I would not have been able to properly resolve my issue.

It's exactly the kind of post-sales support you desire from a professional organization and far exceeded my expectations.

My thanks specifically go to Jean for taking ownership of my issue and seeking a resolution. Not only that, but actually caring that it was resolved to my satisfaction, despite my products actual eventual outcome.

I can say that you should have confidence that the people who work for Kurzweil really do care about their customers (unlike some local agents *cough*) and in the end, that is what matters most.

If you're getting nowhere with your local guys, rest assured there are people who will respond to your request for help when you have a problem.

PC3x, PC3K8/K64+GD

Posted : 09/04/2016 6:03 pm
delaware dave
(@delaware-dave)
Estimable Member

Jean is the man, no shit.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie122; MS Low Pro/Pro 3T; Kurzweil PC3; GEM Equinox 88 and 76 key versions; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini Desktop Module; 67 Howard Combo Organ; https://dyinbreedband.wixsite.com/dyinbreedband/home

Posted : 11/04/2016 4:41 pm
billbk
(@billbk)
Eminent Member

Jean is a god. I can't count the number of times he's personally helped me. He is, along with (no longer there unfortunately) Dave Weiser are one of the big reasons I stuck with Kurzweil. If they ever got rid of Jean, I'd......well they damn well better not.

Posted : 11/04/2016 5:43 pm
Share: