10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

... please reply to this thread.

It seems some people are still not able to access the new site. This will give me an idea how many of you are actually seeing this.

Thanks,

Regards,

Fran

Posted : 28/05/2020 9:44 pm
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

I am here!
I had to clear my cache (cookies) and there were a couple of redirect changes but it works now. The only thing I don't understand is if there is a login button/link. To be able to login I had to try to answer to a post, then a bubble with a link came down and I succeeded (after resetting my password using the forgotten password link). Hope this helps addressing possible problems for other users.

Posted : 29/05/2020 5:40 am
larrywary
(@larrywary)
Eminent Member

Thanks I'm back in , Sir!

Posted : 29/05/2020 9:07 pm
ioannes
(@ioannes)
Trusted Member

Here I am. 

I can give you the same Cecchino's note:

"The only thing I don't understand is if there is a login button/link. To be able to login I had to try to answer to a post, then a bubble with a link came down and I succeeded"

Thanks for your work

Kurzweil PC3K6 Kurzweil PC2X Kawai MP5 Korg M50 ("B" team: GEM S2; Yamaha CP-30 - Ex: Yamaha PSR8000, Korg DS8, Korg DW6000, Roland D50, Roland Jupiter-4) - http://jcsbinasco.wordpress.com/la-band/

Posted : 30/05/2020 8:17 pm
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi,

There is now a Login button in the main website menu and in the forum header. Refresh if you don't see them.

Note that if you have already logged in, you don't see that option.

Welcome back!

Regards

Fran

Posted : 30/05/2020 8:23 pm
ioannes
(@ioannes)
Trusted Member

@hipogrito

Ok, now it seems ok but I had to empty the chache in Safari

Previously I did not see LOGIN in the menu but I was not logged in. The forum asked me to login only if I tried to insert a post

thanks again

Kurzweil PC3K6 Kurzweil PC2X Kawai MP5 Korg M50 ("B" team: GEM S2; Yamaha CP-30 - Ex: Yamaha PSR8000, Korg DS8, Korg DW6000, Roland D50, Roland Jupiter-4) - http://jcsbinasco.wordpress.com/la-band/

Posted : 30/05/2020 8:40 pm
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hopefully, access to the website is getting more solid. There were a bunch of problems while the transition was happening but should mostly alright now.

Regards

Fran

Posted : 30/05/2020 8:44 pm
GRISWOLD
(@griswold)

Thank you Fran for bringing this website back to life.

I forgot my password but the reset process went smoothly.

Posted : 02/06/2020 7:44 pm
David Webster
(@davidw458)

Hi Fran, been away for a few weeks so this is my first visit to the new site. Login went smoothly and browser (Firefox) kept all settings and logged me straight in.

Like the look of the new site, thanks for your hard work

Cheers

Dave

Posted : 30/06/2020 2:49 pm
Maurix
(@maurix)
Eminent Member

i amhere

Posted : 30/06/2020 3:46 pm
Share: