Clear all

dr_rollo from Germany

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
dr_rollo
(@dr_rollo)
Topic starter

Hi, my name is Roland, I'm from Germany, mostly posting in the Musiker-Board.de. But for Kurzweil specific topics I always seyrching through ksetlist.
I like the inspiration by the soundfiles and examples that are shared here.
Myself I'm playing Kurzweil Keyboards for many years. Started with a K2500X in 2003, followed by a K2500S one year later. From USA I received components which were rarely to buy anymore, like the KDFX, the ROMs, PRAM and a Sample Unit for the X.
A few years later I bought a complete studio with a lot of vintage Stuff, and there were also a lot of Kurzweil Keyboards as a the complete K1000 expander series, Micropiano, MS1, Ensemble Digital Pianos and a Kurzweil Midiboard. I sold everything except the Midiboard which I still use in my home studio.
In the meantime I've got a PC3X and a PC3K8. My latest Kurzweil end of 2017 was a Forte SE which should replace the K2500S I'm using in a classic rock coverband.

Posted : 25/02/2018 9:23 am
romain
(@romain)
Estimable Member

Hello dr_rollo ! Welcome here :D

Kurzweil PC3K8 / Roland KC60x2 / Samson Servo200 / Denon DN500R / Alesis Elevate 6 / Lexicon MX300 / SUB88A LD Systems / Behringer DEQ2496 / Aphex Exciter.
My website: http://deschampsromain3.wixsite.com/kurtsolo

Posted : 01/03/2018 9:13 am
Share: