Clear all

Hello from California!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
manpaz
(@manpaz)
Topic starter

My first Kurzweil was an SP88X, then I sold it and got a K2500X which is when I started to get some interest in creating my own programs as I did when I was more young and owned a Roland XP.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to spare time to work on my own sounds, or programs as we call them on the Kurzweil world ?  but I'm happy to have found this site.

I've heard multiple times people mentioning ksetlist, thus, I finally coming here, I feel like I'm joining late to the party, but you know what the people say, "Better late than never"

Well, my story with Kurzweil doesn't end with the K2500X, later I got a K2600S and had to let go the K2500X, and eventually I got PC3K8 in order to keep with the "K" legacy.

Had to let go the K2600S last year when the pandemic started, but now that there is a light on the horizon, keep my hopes to get once again a K2600 or a rack, or whatever it shows up in the local market, for a while I keep going with the PC3K8.

Hope to make some friends here, and if I'm of a help, in particular fixing and troubleshooting the K2500 & K2600 keyboards, I still keep some notes and pictures of the repairs done there.

Cheers!

Posted : 10/04/2021 7:51 am
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin

Welcome!

Perhaps you will end up with a K2700 seeing your history ?

Regards,

Fran

Posted : 10/04/2021 11:05 am
manpaz
(@manpaz)
Topic starter

Posted by: @hipogrito

Welcome!

Perhaps you will end up with a K2700 seeing your history ?

Regards,

Fran

I'm in the middle of the negotiations with the wife ? 

Posted : 11/04/2021 4:51 am
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin

Those kind of negotiations can be as complicated as the middle east piece process. Good luck!

Fran

Posted : 11/04/2021 12:03 pm
manpaz
(@manpaz)
Topic starter

Thank you, I'll need it!

Posted : 12/04/2021 11:19 pm
Share: