Hello from Italy

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
giampus
(@giampus)
Topic starter

Hi everybody

I'm a multi-instrumentalist from south Italy, I play piano, keyboards, synthesizers, guitars and vocals. I'm a Kurzweil enthusiast and I bought a PC3 (my first Kurz) in september '12. I love this machine and if I ever would sell it, I will replace it with another Kurz. I'm here to share my sounds, opinions and to learn everything I can from you expert users to pull out the best from these superb pieces of engineering. I'm a mech engineer too, so the keyword for me is "learn", not referring only to SysEx messages :D

I'm keyboardist of an appreciated Pink Floyd tribute band of South Italy, and I write songs on my own too and I like to experiment with new sounds and everything possible with my gear. I also own a Yamaha Motif ES (underrated keyboard, but great for Floydian sounds) as second keyb, and as for guitars I own a Fender Strat Vintage '57, a Gibson Les Paul SG Reissue '61, and a bunch of master keyboards I use with Mainstage software on my Mac.

Cheers,
Giampus

Posted : 12/03/2014 2:14 pm
obiwan
(@obiwan)
Eminent Member

Benvenuto Giampus,
Anch'io suono in una tribute band Pink Floyd...e Kurzweil è l'ideale per rendere al meglio quelle sonorità...e non solo ;)

Kurzweil PC3K8 + Kore 64 - Alesis QS6 - M-Audio Keystation 61es - Macbook Pro OS 10.6 4Gb RAM DDR2 - Tascam US366 - Yamaha MG82cx

Posted : 13/03/2014 4:50 am
Share: