Clear all

Hi Everyone!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
jsierzenga62
(@jsierzenga62)
Topic starter

My name is Jerry Sierzenga and I've been a Kurzweil PC3 owner for quite a number of years. I still have much to learn about this wonderful board! I bought it while I was playing out a lot and just used what sounds I could to learn a lot of songs fast.. (It nailed so many good sounds!!)
I am now retired from live performances on any type of regular basis (by choice!)
I am not in the process of completing the setup of a small home studio and I'm spending my time learning recording with DAWs and virtual synths. Also, starting to spend the much needed time to explore the great depths of the PC3!

Right now.... I'm into everything Genesis.... Pre and Post Gabriel....

Also something I may be able to contribute to this group are 2 photos (attached) of a very minor PC3 mod I recently did...

I didn't like the dull yellow marked sliders so I changed them to white.

Thanks again for letting me become a member!! I'm looking forward to a lot of great information exchange!!

Posted : 13/02/2019 6:36 pm
jsierzenga62
(@jsierzenga62)
Topic starter

One thing I forgot to mention about the slider color change... I'm a member of a Kurzweil Facebook Group and one of the Kurzweil designers loved the change to white and told me that they argued for quite awhile on these colors while the PC3 was being developed ... Apparently a lot of people wanted the white, but yellow won... Just a little tidbit about that! :)

Posted : 13/02/2019 6:47 pm
robi75
(@robi75)

My name is Robi and I've been a Kurzweil PC3K owner for 5 years. I still have much to learn about this wonderful board! I bought it while I was playing out a lot and just used what sounds I could to learn a lot of songs fast.. (It nailed so many good sounds!!)
I am now retired from live performances on any type of regular basis (by choice!)
I am not in the process of completing the setup of a small home studio and I'm spending my time learning recording with DAWs and virtual synths. Also, starting to spend the much needed time to explore the great depths of the PC3!

Thanks again for letting me become a member!! I'm looking forward to a lot of great information exchange!!

Robi

Posted : 26/02/2019 10:28 am
Share: