Hi Kurzies!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
stub
 stub
(@stub)
Topic starter

I've been a regular on a few other Kurzweil related forums & email lists, as either "stub" or "stubbsonic".

I teach, perform and compose music in the U.S.

I bought my first Kurzweil, a K2000 in 1991. That keyboard is long gone. I've since gotten a K2500RS (for random studio tasks, and helping folks on forums/lists), a K2661 (for live gigs), and PC3 (for my main studio controller).

A long time ago, I created a piano library for K2xxx series called Mondo Piano, the goal of which was to create a usable mono piano with long samples, no loops, and DSP based dynamic tone shifts (using a variable high shelf algorithm). It had some nice features, and a few cool variations, but wasn't especially lush or realistic. Still exists in a few "flavors". If any are interested, I'd be glad to post them here.

On another forum, I had posted a PC3 sound I made as an exploration both of the subharmonic series, and the harmonic series. The sounds (3 variations) have some potential for exploring additive synthesis on the PC3. A friend suggested I post the sound here, which I've just signed on to do.

Posted : 11/07/2020 9:22 pm
stub
 stub
(@stub)
Topic starter

Ah, I just started a post over in sounds, but didn't see an option to upload a file.

Posted : 11/07/2020 9:31 pm
hipogrito
(@hipogrito)
Estimable Member Admin

Welcome!

When you write a post you should be able to see below your text and Attach file dialog. See attached file.

Posted : 12/07/2020 7:50 pm
stub
 stub
(@stub)
Topic starter

Thanks. I see it now. I don't know how I missed it.

I tried to upload a sound. It looked like the programs all had song titles, so I just put mine alphabetically where it goes.

However, when I went to post it, it didn't seem to work. I'll try again.

Posted : 12/07/2020 11:27 pm
Share: