Clear all

Kurz Afternoon from Belgium

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
mruiz64
(@mruiz64)
Topic starter

I just started using this great forum in which I registered time ago, but I did not understand very well what to use it for.
My name is Miguel, 55. Spaniard living in Belgium. Play a Kurz Forte and was used to have a Kurz 1200 PRO 88. I have had a bunch of inexpensive boards upon the years. Kurzweil was always my preference on keyboards though I was unable to buy some that I desired.

I play mostly rock style for worship music. I am more of a guitar player than keyboard. But to have my backing tracks done I need a workstation and guest what! My Forte has replaced all my boards excepting an analogue one that I keep for portability and some plugins for my PC.
I do stick to Kurzweil and hope to be able to extend my arsenal with a PC3A or K6 if I get a good second hand opportunity.
I forgot to say. I sold my PC3L7 in order to get cash to buy my Forte :D I got my Forte on a lower price by buying the demo board of a music store. I saved a big bunch of notes and I got a dusty but otherwise new board.

Posted : 08/10/2019 8:42 am
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

Welcome, Miguel, and enjoy your Forte, it's a great keyboard ;-) !

Posted : 08/10/2019 11:57 am
Share: