3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Kromsolog
(@kromsolog)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi all! It's my first post here :)
You know PC3 has awful accordions, and as for me, some programs available at the official site resolve this issue only partially.
So I decided to create yet another accordion patch. I live in Russia and that's why I kept sounds of Russian bajan and harmonica in mind while designed this patch.
It allows to switch between "thin" and "fat" modes (something like switching registers in the real accordion). You also may adjust the degree of main voices detune (In Russia the musicians playing bajan, accordion or harmonica call it "spill") and keys release noise. The timbre of instrument can be changed in some degree by changing phaser's central frequency, and of course reverb is available (factory chain "Old Chamber" makes THAT sound, I think).
The only thing that left unrealized in this patch is a bellow tremolo on aftertouch. But I hope in some time I'll be managed to do this… or this may be done by somebody else here.

Not only bears live in Siberia, but some PC3 users too ;)
----((`'-))__(('`))
----)-__-_-_-__-(
.---/---(o _ o)---
-----*.-( 0 )-*.-/
--- _'-.__'='__.-'_
--/`|=-|||||:
.-_))=-||||((_/
.....|=-||||::|
......|-| |-|
----((__)_(__))

Posted : 06/11/2012 8:47 am
Arshtater
(@arshtater)

I was need an accordion with some meat to cover Cajun songs. Works good thanks.

Posted : 30/12/2014 8:53 pm
UsernameBlues
(@usernameblues)

I heard this Accordion on Arsh Tater's rig..was impressed, glad I was able to get it Thanks...

Posted : 11/01/2015 2:58 pm
Share: