0 Likes
12 K Views
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Dear SP6 users,

Some of you have asked for the Forte SE factory programs to load them into your SP6. Well, here you have them grouped per Forte SE category. 1 file per category. 16 files with 32 programs each.

Some of those programs might already exist on your SP6, but some will not. Also, they will NOT follow the SP6 conventions for controllers as they have just taken as is from the Forte SE without any editing.

Check kurzweil.com periodically to see if Kurzweil eventually releases some of these programs as Sound Banks for the SP6. If they do that, get them, because they will actually follow the proper controller conventions.

In any case, have fun with these sounds on your SP6's!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 22/02/2018 8:58 pm
Mikey
(@mikey)

Fran, thank you so much for doing this. You've made an old man very happy...!! :lol:

Posted : 23/02/2018 5:58 am
jpkeys
(@jpkeys)

Thanks for these programs. Question regarding the included readme file: it contains the sentence "But you can always enable your Parameters page on the SP6 in the Global menu, and then when editing any program you can assign any parameter to any physical controller." I do not see anything related to a Parameters page in the Global menu of my SP6 or in the user manual. And when editing a program, I cannot assign "any parameter", but only a few (and not the ones I want). What am I missing? Thanks in advance!

Posted : 23/02/2018 8:47 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

First, make sure you have the latest update from here: http://kurzweil.com/product/sp6/downloads/

Then, in Global Settings (1/6) press the + button a bunch of times until you see the parameter Show Parameters. Say Yes.

Now, when you edit any program, you will have a new page, All Parameters (4/4).

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 23/02/2018 8:54 am
jpkeys
(@jpkeys)

Ah, missed that. Awesome! Thanks!

Posted : 23/02/2018 8:59 am
flavioceravolo
(@flavioceravolo)

Dear Friends,
many thanks to Fran for the sounds of FSE for Sp6. I have loaded them to check, really great.
I would like to make order using the Soundtower editor for SP6, but it seems not to work.
It seems not able to load directly forte objects. I tried to export them from SP6, but i encountered some problems.
I can not load the progs by using receive data function within the editor. I am a rookie in using this editor and so I wonder if I miss something.
Could someone help me? :D
Thanks a lot anycase
Flavio

Posted : 08/04/2018 10:25 am
RafalSC
(@rafalsc)

Hello
Is it possible to load one program into the USER bank? I have all the PC LE voices (prog.PLE).

I want to load the X.PLE program into USER program 1. Then the Y.PLE program into USER program 2, then load
the Z.PLE program into USER program 3 etc ...
I would like to have "the best programs" in the user's bank of SP 4 with all factory Kurzweil PC LE programs. :)

Or do I have to load the ALL USER bank? :(

Posted : 25/05/2018 2:18 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

On the SP6, in the LOAD menu, you have 3 options:

All
Some
All-Overwrite

If you use Some, it will open the file and let you select which objects you want to load.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 25/05/2018 6:01 am
leida
(@leida)

Hye
I'm from france, and new happy owner of a SP6 !
how can i do to download your programs ?
Thanks by advance
Eric

Posted : 09/07/2018 2:47 am
cpc47@live.com
(@cpc47live-com)

I'd like to get the Forte SE sounds for my SP6 but it says I don't have the required permission to view the files. Any explanation?

Thanks,

Chris

Posted : 11/07/2018 4:29 pm
cpc47@live.com
(@cpc47live-com)

Hi.

Happy new SP6 owner here. Just came by to see how to load Forte SE sounds but I get:

"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Chris

Posted : 06/08/2018 4:26 pm
cpc47@live.com
(@cpc47live-com)

Hi there.

Have set myself up in this forum (obviously) but I get a message saying I don't have permission to view the files attached to this post. Should I be doing something more?

Thanks.

Posted : 04/09/2018 4:50 pm
zman
 zman
(@zman)

Trying to download the Forte SE Factory Programs for my new SP6 but there is no link. How and where do I download them?

Posted : 13/10/2019 10:41 pm
zman
 zman
(@zman)

Hello, Just registered and trying to download the Forte SE Factory Programs for my new SP6 I just ordered. It says I am not allowed or don't have access. Why is that and where can I get the link to download?

Thanks
Dave

Posted : 14/10/2019 11:13 am
oyvabe
(@oyvabe)

Dear SP6 users,

Some of you have asked for the Forte SE factory programs to load them into your SP6. Well, here you have them grouped per Forte SE category. 1 file per category. 16 files with 32 programs each.

Some of those programs might already exist on your SP6, but some will not. Also, they will NOT follow the SP6 conventions for controllers as they have just taken as is from the Forte SE without any editing.

Check kurzweil.com periodically to see if Kurzweil eventually releases some of these programs as Sound Banks for the SP6. If they do that, get them, because they will actually follow the proper controller conventions.

In any case, have fun with these sounds on your SP6's!

Hi.
Where can I download the Forte SE programs for SP6?
Best regards
Oyvabe

Posted : 17/10/2019 6:28 am
Share: