Clear all

Just got my pc3k..European Power plug? I'm in the US..LOL

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
mdeezy
(@mdeezy)
Topic starter

I gotta go to radioshack and buy an euro to u.s adapter. LOL, not a big deal, I just got a chuckle out of it.

Oh, and I got the kore64... Boy was that some work to install.. Didn't know you have press that hard to get the white clips to snap into place.. Jeez

Overall, I like the looks of it. Sexy. And I know it sounds sexy.

Warm regards.

PS... Whats the warrantee with pc3k?

Posted : 22/01/2014 2:05 pm
Jean_Bellefeuille
(@jean_bellefeuille)
Eminent Member

Hi mdeezy

The unit should have shipped with a US power cord. Be careful to look on the back panel next to the AC input receptacle and verify what the voltage selector is set to before you plug it in. It should read 115V. If not it will need to be set for 115V and the fuses changed out before you use it (instructions in the back of the manual).

Curious, who was your dealer? You should be able to contact them back and have a proper cord provided.

New units sold in the US have a 1 year parts/labor warranty.

Congrats on the new axe.

Jean Bellefeuille
http://kurzweil.com/support/operational/

Posted : 22/01/2014 3:38 pm
mdeezy
(@mdeezy)
Topic starter

It does state 115 volts on the back of the AC input. So im in the clear. Thanks for that important information. Thank god. I ordered through Sweetwater.. Odd that it came with the EURO plug. It was no biggie, I went down to my local radio shack and bought the adapter to fit over, works like a charm. Plus it makes me feel better knowing it was made for Europe, maybe they took more time putting it together. :lol: (I'm Italian, and live in the states) :mrgreen: Anyways, this thing is built like a horse. I'm loving it.

Cheers

Posted : 22/01/2014 7:15 pm
Share: