Clear all

Kurz Assistance!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Dave Weiser
(@dave-weiser)
Topic starter

I wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone here!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I'm usually available to assist if anyone has Kurzweil-related questions or issues. I no longer work for Kurzweil full-time, but I still contract for them as a sound designer from time to time. (In the middle of a contract for them right now in fact.) I designed many of the presets in the current boards and can help get you pointed in the right direction if you need to edit them.

HUGE thanks and props to Fran (Hipogrito) for setting up this most excellent website! Kurzweil is lucky to have him.

Posted : 20/04/2015 10:43 pm
freshmelon
(@freshmelon)

Thanks for your offer! I will remember for sure :)

Posted : 22/04/2015 2:00 am
scradley1960
(@scradley1960)
Eminent Member

Hi Dave
would you be available to do a few custom sounds for me? I would pay your usual rate.
Stuff I need...
The Tubes - Talk to Ya Later
Money for Nothing
Born to Run - Need about five different sounds...
Brad

I wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone here!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I'm usually available to assist if anyone has Kurzweil-related questions or issues. I no longer work for Kurzweil full-time, but I still contract for them as a sound designer from time to time. (In the middle of a contract for them right now in fact.) I designed many of the presets in the current boards and can help get you pointed in the right direction if you need to edit them.

HUGE thanks and props to Fran (Hipogrito) for setting up this most excellent website! Kurzweil is lucky to have him.

Brad
(Kurzweil PC3K8, Roland VR-760, Alesis Vortex Keytar, Peavey KB-300 Amp)

Posted : 11/05/2015 6:54 am
Grzyby15
(@grzyby15)

Nice information, good to know.

Posted : 18/05/2015 6:54 am
Share: