Kurzweil Pc3K8

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Penjo
(@penjo)
Topic starter

Hello ;)
I dont know if i can ask you for a help here but i will try. I bought a used Kurzweil pc3k8 3 days ago and I noticed one problem. I tried google search for that problem and I read manual every day but i can't find whats going wrong. The problem is when I am in Program mode, everything is ok. Then I changed to Setup and play for 2-3 seconds ( its not important how long is in setup mode ). I stop playing in Setup and change back to Program mode. Suddenly all the sounds in Program mode are 60% quieter. The panic button is only thing that i can do to change back volume in original and refresh all. Did anybody here had that problem ? :cry: :(

Thanks

Posted : 23/07/2019 10:03 am
jankob
(@jankob)
Trusted Member

It is a common thing happening to almost 95% of new users (me too lol). Check Exit Volume Values for each zone of the Setup. If a Setup´s zone on eg. channel 1 has Exit Volume set to None and you decrease the volume in the Setup, then when you switch to a Program that is on channel 1, it will have the volume as you decreased in the Setup.
Hope it is clear, sorry for my non-technical English :mrgreen:

Posted : 23/07/2019 2:04 pm
Penjo
(@penjo)
Topic starter

Ohhh thank you for the answer. I was afraid that the keyboard is broken.. Whats the best solution for that? To put the Exit volumes of the setups to max or? Im a noob so don't be mad at me :D :)

Posted : 26/07/2019 9:22 am
Penjo
(@penjo)
Topic starter

I set Exit Volumes to 127 for all setups and now its everything ok.
Thank you jankop, You saved my life :D :D :D

Posted : 29/07/2019 10:40 am
Share: