Metronome PC3LE7

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Lulala
(@lulala)
Topic starter

Hi Guys!

Have any possibility to start the metronome without to be in Song mode?

I'm not finding this option... :cry:

Can someone help me???

Posted : 11/12/2015 8:28 am
Lulala
(@lulala)
Topic starter

Anyone?

Posted : 17/12/2015 7:56 am
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

I don't know if it can be done.
I have been trying here to see if it can be done and post it for you. I have the PC3K (and had the LE) but it should work the same for the PC3LE.
There is a "Click Track" # 998 in Song mode you can assign to a song and in the options you can select "Always" for Metronome. So if you hit Start you will have your Click Track. But if you exit the Song Mode you can't start the Click Track buy hitting Start, it will just play the demo for the sound you are using in Program or Setup.

Another option I use is to do what I mentioned above and stay in Song Mode. Start your Click Track and play along with it on Track Number Two which you can choose what sound you want to use either Preset or User.

Beta tester for the Kurzweil PC3LE and Kurzweil PC3K.
Kurzweil PC3K7, Yamaha Motif XS8, Korg M3 Xpanded 73 Key w/Radius Exp Board and EXB-M256 Memory Expansion, Korg X3, Casio WK-3700, Korg DSS-1 Sampler.

Posted : 18/12/2015 12:21 pm
Jean_Bellefeuille
(@jean_bellefeuille)
Eminent Member

Hey Lulala

Here is how:

1) Go to MASTER mode and press [MAST 2] (soft button);

2) Set "Demo Button" to OFF;

3) Go to SONG mode and select the song you want to trigger. For example there are "metronome" song patterns already built-in (ID#732-736**) covering a variety of meters/beats

Alternatively you could of course construct your own song and/or simply call up a blank with the metronome enabled 'Always'.

4) Now go to Program or Setup mode and you can use the front-panel Play/Stop transport buttons to start/stop the last selected Song in Song mode.

**Note if you opt to use Songs 732-736 those use MIDI channels 1+2 so to avoid channel conflict, when in Program mode be sure to choose a channel other than 1 or 2 to play along. For example, using the Chan/Zone up/dn buttons in Program mode you could select ch3 (upper right hand corner of the screen) to perform on.

Jean Bellefeuille
http://kurzweil.com/support/operational/

Posted : 23/12/2015 4:38 pm
Share: