Clear all

PC3 and Kore 64 sounds for Forte

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
jhilboldt
(@jhilboldt)
Topic starter

Hi I understand that all the PC3 and Kore 64 sounds are in the Forte but just not mapped to programs. Has anyone worked with this?
thanks, Jamie

Posted : 06/03/2016 8:50 am
Mac06
(@mac06)
Eminent Member

Hi Jamie,
you can download the original PC3 objects files from here: http://kurzweil.com/content/migration/d ... UPDATE.ZIP
In the ZIP you'll find two files called PC3OB212.PC3 (standard objects) and XKORE225.PC3 (Kore64 objects). Note that those files contain EVERY single factory object like programs, setups, keycaps, algs, songs, quick access etc...
In STORAGE mode you should be able to open those files and select the programs you'll want to load in the Forte. When the Forte asks you to "Load dependent objects?" be sure to press NO.

Forte | K2000

Posted : 07/03/2016 3:18 am
jhilboldt
(@jhilboldt)
Topic starter

Great thanks!

Posted : 10/03/2016 11:08 am
MIGUEL ANGEL
(@miguel-angel)

Efectivamente, he cargado sin problemas los archivos que indica el compañero Mac06.
También hay que tener en cuenta que cuando sobreescribes sobre las ranuras de usuario aunque sea tan solo un programa se borrarán todos por lo tanto hay que indicar fill.
Es un lujo incorporar estos sonidos al Forte. Saludos

Posted : 14/03/2016 9:12 am
MIGUEL ANGEL
(@miguel-angel)

Supongo que de todos los objetos del PCE no hay que cargar samples (ni keymap ni otro objeto que no sea el programa) puesto que me suenan bien pero no lo tengo claro ¿alguien lo sabe? Les agradezco de antemano su atención

Posted : 15/03/2016 3:05 am
aellison62
(@aellison62)

Hi Jamie,
you can download the original PC3 objects files from here: http://kurzweil.com/content/migration/d ... UPDATE.ZIP
In the ZIP you'll find two files called PC3OB212.PC3 (standard objects) and XKORE225.PC3 (Kore64 objects). Note that those files contain EVERY single factory object like programs, setups, keycaps, algs, songs, quick access etc...
In STORAGE mode you should be able to open those files and select the programs you'll want to load in the Forte. When the Forte asks you to "Load dependent objects?" be sure to press NO.

So I would assume that once you did a backup of any of your own personal programs from your own PC, and saved them to a USB drive, you could load those into the Forte in the same way, yes? I definitely don't want to lose my optimized Hammond/double Leslie program that I use all the time !

Posted : 19/03/2016 11:06 am
MIGUEL ANGEL
(@miguel-angel)

No hay ningún problema en guardar y leer datos de usuario en el Forte. Incluso si le das a fill y hay espacios suficientes puedes mantener tus sonidos de usuario más los que te permita cargar. Al dar a open puedes ver todos los programas que hay en cada archivo y seleccionar tan solo los que quieras guardar.

Posted : 19/03/2016 3:47 pm
Share: