4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
e8n
 e8n
(@e8n)
Topic starter

Hi all,

Just picked up my PC3K8 yesterday and got it home and into my setup. Its a bit strange but it set to transpose at 0 which on my other units (Nord, Korg and Yamaha) is standard tuning but I have to put it to -1 in order for it to match up with my other gear.

Am I missing something here? Is there something in the setup? This was a floor unit so I'm guessing that someone was messing with it but for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the default without having to change it every time I power on.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can lend.

-Dave

Posted : 20/04/2014 4:20 am
delaware dave
(@delaware-dave)
Estimable Member

Since you just got the keyboard do a hard reset. This will restore the k/b to factory settings. This is the quickest way to fix your issue.

Check the manual as to how to do this. Chapter 11, master mode -> output -> reset.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie122; MS Low Pro/Pro 3T; Kurzweil PC3; GEM Equinox 88 and 76 key versions; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini Desktop Module; 67 Howard Combo Organ; https://dyinbreedband.wixsite.com/dyinbreedband/home

Posted : 20/04/2014 9:41 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Probably it was set as +1 ST in the Master Table. You would see it at the top of the Program Select or Setup Select page. Easy to change, just put it to 0 ST using the Transpose +/- soft buttons, then enter and exit Master Mode so that it gets saved in the Master Table.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 20/04/2014 11:24 am
e8n
 e8n
(@e8n)
Topic starter

Thanks Fran! That nailed it!

-Dave

Posted : 20/04/2014 7:10 pm
Share: