Clear all

presentation.

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
alejandroozm
(@alejandroozm)
Topic starter

Hi. My name is alexander from argentina. I have a kurzweil sp4.8. I play all styles. But prefear 80 music. This keadbord is the best for that styles and for de orchestra music and gospel.
i have a problem with de organ. Sone time are strongs anand somethimes are soft. I cant control the volume.
I want to habe a good rotary effec whit de pedal. But i cant. Please i hope yous opinion. Thanks

Posted : 15/03/2015 5:02 pm
teddy_b
(@teddy_b)

Maybe there is something wrong with your keyboard? Maybe it's broken?

Posted : 17/04/2015 12:08 am
billbk
(@billbk)
Eminent Member

Could you explain what you mean by "you can't control the volume"? Doesn't the volume slider work?
There is a way to control the leslie rotary with the pedal, but you will need to dedicate one of the footswitches for this, and doing so will make it so that pedal won't ever work for non-KB3 patches.

Here's how to assign a pedal to control the leslie:

From any starting point (you don't have to be in KB3 mode)
1. Go to MIDI mode
2. Control Setup should be on #126 "Internal Voices"
3. Press XMIT (it will probably be there already)
4. Hi-lite the Control Setup and press Edit / you'll get a warning message - say YES
5. Press FT SW3 (or whatever footswitch you're going to dedicate to this function)
6. Set OnValue & OffValue to Legato (#68)
7. Press Exit and Save (I renamed the setup to "KB3 Pedal", saved as #1025 (or whatever empty number you choose)
That's it. If you want the damper pedal to act as a sustain for these organ programs:
Go into each organ individual organ program & made it so the damper pedal (pedal 1) acts as a sustain pedal.....I know, I know, that's not true to a Hammond.
To do this, go to the MISC page, set SUSTAIN to ON, and Leslie Pedal to to None

Posted : 17/04/2015 7:45 am
turquoisesky
(@turquoisesky)

Did it help you?

Posted : 19/04/2015 5:05 am
Share: