6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Trsacar
(@trsacar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello everybody!

I think that the problems I that have are impossible!
I made a setup for a song. First three programs, doesn't have any FT SW 2 changes, but other three has.
I set the same FT SW2 setup for all three programs, and this is setup:
Type : Toggled Entry State: off
OnControl : MuteZn ExitState: off
OnValue : 0
OffControl: MuteZn
OffValue : 127

When I choose that setup, I don't want to hear that 3 (4, 5 and 6) zones and when press pedal I want to hear them. But, every second setup selecting (when I change setups up and down... from 1 to 2) it reacts on first pedal press, but in other ways it reacts on second press and continues normally. I done some changes, tried different combinations, but when I returned to the old settings, it worked completely crazy-when I select setup, everything's ok, but when I press pedal, it turns on zone 5, and nothing to 4 and 6, when I press pedal second time, it turns on 4 and 6 and turns off 5. Then I tried to copy one setup that works correctly and has the same pedal settings, but I changed the programs in all zones. FT SW 2 settings are the same for bought setups (one is for Mamma Mia!, other for A-ha: Take on me) Mamma Mia! works perfect (normally), but Take on me crazy. I don't know what's the solution. I set the same settings for SW, works perfect.

Posted : 14/03/2015 3:03 pm
Trsacar
(@trsacar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

For a moment, everything changes to normal. I thought it was a bug. But now...new madness! It turns zone 4 off, and zone 5 and 6 on! I turned instrument off and on, and it works normally but I don't know how long it will be.

Thank you for your time and patience. ;-)

Posted : 14/03/2015 3:15 pm
tonybanksfan
(@tonybanksfan)
Eminent Member

For zones 4,5,6 have
entry: off
exit: on

Posted : 16/03/2015 7:30 am
obiwan
(@obiwan)
Eminent Member

In zones 4, 5 and 6 you have:
FT SW2
Type: Toggled
OnControl: MuteZn
OnValue: 127
OffControl: MuteZn
OffValue: 0
Entry State: on
ExitState: off

With this metod you active the zones 4, 5 and 6 (midi ch 4, 5 and 6) when you leave the setup ;)

Kurzweil PC3K8 + Kore 64 - Alesis QS6 - M-Audio Keystation 61es - Macbook Pro OS 10.6 4Gb RAM DDR2 - Tascam US366 - Yamaha MG82cx

Posted : 30/03/2015 7:42 am
stefano2015
(@stefano2015)

Good tips, thanks:)

Posted : 08/04/2015 4:24 am
Grzyby15
(@grzyby15)

I had the same problem. The solution was simple. I followed steps mentioned in this forum and it helped me a lot.

Posted : 18/05/2015 6:55 am
Share: