Clear all

Running RIFF's forever

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Rossb
(@rossb)
Topic starter

Hi there I am a newbie and just learning about my PC3LE6. I am trying to activate the riffs but I cannot get the riff/song to loop forever. I have enabled the 'Forever' switch on the RIFF2 page but although the riff starts when I press a key it stops when I release the key. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Ross

Posted : 19/07/2016 12:26 am
jpuhakka
(@jpuhakka)
Eminent Member

Hi,

In RIFF2 page make sure that "Trigger" and "Release" key range are different from each other.

PC3K8

Posted : 19/07/2016 4:51 am
Rossb
(@rossb)
Topic starter

Thanks jpuhakka that worked. I guess I just didn't understand what the manual was saying. Like most of these things it seems very clear now.

Perhaps you could help me with something else?

Why can't I trigger a remote keyboard with a song on the LE6? Pressing the key from the LE6 in either program or setup mode activates the other keyboard but playing the song doesn't. The LE6 is transmitting on ch 1 and the remote kb is receiving on ch1 but it seems no song data is getting through. What am I doing wrong?

Posted : 20/07/2016 2:53 am
jpuhakka
(@jpuhakka)
Eminent Member

In song mode i suppose? Enter to Song Editor (COMMON page) by pressing edit button in song mode and check MidiDst values. They are L (= local) by default so the song mode does not send midi by default. Change MidiDst values to LMU and you will rock!

jukka

PC3K8

Posted : 20/07/2016 3:28 am
Rossb
(@rossb)
Topic starter

Thanks a million Jukka I would never have figured that out from the manual. You're brilliant!

Ross

Posted : 21/07/2016 2:49 am
Rossb
(@rossb)
Topic starter

One last question - how do I 'thank' you officially? I see on the rhs the note that you have been thanked 13 times. How do I do that?
Ross

Posted : 21/07/2016 2:51 am
jpuhakka
(@jpuhakka)
Eminent Member

You are welcome. There is "thumb up" icon which i just used to one of your posts.

PC3K8

Posted : 21/07/2016 3:19 am
Share: