Clear all

Sample Memory help

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Hoylander
(@hoylander)
Topic starter

Hello, I am trying to load a .P3K file that contains 90Mb of samples. When I try to load it, after a while I get an error message that some of the samples did not fit in the memory. How do I clear the sample memory?

Posted : 06/12/2015 9:47 am
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

Hi, I was looking to clear the sample memory also.
The only way I found was to rest the unit in Mater - Reset or to load your save file from the USB stick and select OvFill or Overwrt which will clear the sample memory then load your file.

Beta tester for the Kurzweil PC3LE and Kurzweil PC3K.
Kurzweil PC3K7, Yamaha Motif XS8, Korg M3 Xpanded 73 Key w/Radius Exp Board and EXB-M256 Memory Expansion, Korg X3, Casio WK-3700, Korg DSS-1 Sampler.

Posted : 14/12/2015 7:13 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

You can clear User Sample Memory space by deleting User Sample Objects.

Go to Master - OBJECT - DELETE - Advanced and scroll to see your user samples there in the list. Delete the ones you want to get rid off in there.

A Hard Reset, obviously, will delete all your user objects (samples, programs, multis, etc). With the method above you will be able to be a little more selective on what you want to get rid of.

Have a read at the manual for that section because you have some other options as well, like not going to advanced and select Sample in the column of the left and Everything (or some banks) in the column of the right...

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 14/12/2015 9:07 am
Share: