SoundTower Editor for PC361

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
richardjm33
(@richardjm33)
Topic starter

Hi All

I am having lots of trouble trying to use the Soundtower editor for PC computer with my PC361. Is anyone else having similar trouble?

I have tried to contact Soundtower on multiple occasions but am not getting any response passed my first couple of emails. I am using version 2.44 of the software for PC, not Mac. On my PC361 I am running OS 2.21 with the Kore 64 expansion card installed.

Many of the adjustments I make in the software do not instigate change in the PC361. This is not just in one area or edit mode, but across many different pages and editting functions. I wont bore you with specific details of issues here for the moment, but the problem is so frequent and widespread that I have resorted to editting directly on the Kurzweil screen and stopped using the software.

I am frustrated with the lack of response from SoundTower.

Anyone else suffering the same?

Regards

Richard

Posted : 01/06/2014 12:47 pm
Zep
 Zep
(@zep)
Eminent Member

Yes, most of us have problems with editor. Main thing is not to edit program on PC3 itself while you're editting with Sound Tower, if you do so that can cause your problems.
There is a topic on masteringV.A.S.T.forum about this editor with some feedback from SoundTower engineer.
Regards.

Posted : 01/06/2014 1:04 pm
richardjm33
(@richardjm33)
Topic starter

Thanks ZEP

Just to confirm, I am not in edit mode on the PC361 when I experience these problems. Please can you give me better guidance on where to find the mastering V.A.S.T. forum and the thread you mention?

Regards

Richard

Posted : 01/06/2014 2:10 pm
richardjm33
(@richardjm33)
Topic starter

Zep

OK, I just found the mastering VAST forum on the Kurzweil website. Sorry, I should have checked there first. I have registered and am waiting for confirmation email to be able to use the forum.

Cheers,

Richard

Posted : 01/06/2014 2:18 pm
Share: