Store ROM sounds witout samples.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Boobbiikk
(@boobbiikk)
Topic starter

Hi.
How can I store ROM sounds without samples? I would need store sounds from KORE 64 from my PC3 A6 and use them in PC3 K6. Is it possible?
Joe.

Posted : 02/02/2018 5:02 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Factory programs do NOT carry the sample data when you store them into a file. So, you should be good to go.

So, just to make sure we are talking about the same, you have Kore 64 IN your PC3K6 installed, right? If so, yes, you can just save a Kore64 program in your PC3A and load that program in your PC3K and it will work.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 02/02/2018 9:06 am
Boobbiikk
(@boobbiikk)
Topic starter

My situation is, that I don't have KORE 64 in my K-6. I would like to use only program settings from Kore 64 and would use different samples or keymaps.
But I dont know, how to save this in A-6. I edited a sound a bit in A-6, save it in A-6 in user place, than put it on thumb drive. (Better for me would be, have possibility save it without editing. But I know, how to do it.)
But when I tried to load it to K-6, at the end of loading is writen "Nothing was loaded".
What did I do wrong?
Joe.

Posted : 03/02/2018 12:55 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Make sure you have the latest version of the PC3K loaded. Get it from http://kurzweil.com/product/pc3k8/downloads/

If it stills does not work, just remane the P3A file as P3K file... that should do it...

Let us know...

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 05/02/2018 10:32 am
Boobbiikk
(@boobbiikk)
Topic starter

Hi.
OS is latest.
I thing, that the problem will be in it, that there are no effect objects from KORE 64 in my PC3 K6. So, if I edit the effect in PC3 A6, store it in A6 and then I put the flash disk to the K6, there is a hardware problem. Is it possible?
Joe.

Posted : 10/02/2018 9:46 pm
Share: