Clear all

What forum do I need

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
mort77
(@mort77)
Topic starter

For information about PC 1 & 2 Products?

Posted : 27/12/2019 3:07 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

In the old Yahoo group Kurzlist there was a lot of talk about the PC2 back in the day.

Nowadays those products are so old that I don't think there is much talk about them online...

So, I just created a new forum for this: viewforum.php?f=40

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 30/12/2019 7:24 am
larrywary
(@larrywary)
Eminent Member

Do You have a Pc2 .or Pc1 I've got a bunch of stuff I made on a PC2X. I have installed both ROM cards so if you don't have these rom cards a lot of My programs , setups won't be able to load some of the keymaps from the orch. card & the classic keyboard card. Also the PC1 doesn't have the KB3 on it's instrument & from my PC2X My KB3's are all over the place in My set-up's! I think I'm going to upload in sysex format to anyone that has a PC2's series that's got both cards to this site sometime this week. But first I got to type up on how to operate these set-up's some of them are quite detailed! Like say Africa by Toto in the intro I start with the French horns (which I programmed with the Pc Manager which works fine for really ,really deep programming)& the marimba's split - by soloing for just French horns goes to verse chorus back to interlude then hit second button to bring into play go to set-up feature that now has set up the Mellotron flute for flute part chorus interlude then push button 2 again for go to set-up for lead sound which is correct (I heard somebody trying to do this but had the flutes stacked for fifths backwards won't sounds right the way they set it up chorus (more or less the ending (We used Ringo Starr's live ver. for this song . I got a bunch more ( like Lunatic Fringe , Feels like the first time "bout 40 - 45 set-ups & a bunch of programs & user KB3's.

Posted : 01/01/2020 3:22 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Larry, please post in the new forum and let's see if you get other users of those old products.

viewforum.php?f=40

Thanks,

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 03/01/2020 7:08 am
Share: