Clear all

Hello from Florida

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
lkileymd
(@lkileymd)
Topic starter

Hi.  I've been playing a PC3K8 and an SP4-7 for the past 4 years as part of a Led Zeppelin tribute: In the Light of Led Zeppelin.  I recently purchased a PC4 to take on the road as the PC3 in the case weighs 88lb and I got tired of lifting it, especially myself.  I have absolutely loved my two keyboards, nicknamed Big Bertha (PC3K8) and Little Martha (SP4-7) and particularly love the Zeppelin patches.  I've been playing the piano and organ since early childhood, and was relatively new to electronic keyboards when introduced to Kurzweil.  I love my keyboards and the sounds, the weighted action in the PC3 and PC4 are particularly important to me.  I was so delighted that my lightweight 28lb PC4 still had a solid weighted action!  I'm not a sound programmer or a computer maven, am just learning about computer interfaces and all the techy stuff.  My keyboard platform is starting to look like a Rick Wakeman lair with the Kurzweils being the stars of the show.  The PC4 didn't have all of the Zeppelin patches that the PC3 had, and it also doesn't seem to have the sound effects present on my PC3.  I'd like to figure out all of that stuff and add sounds to my new wonderful keyboard so I can keep my Big Bertha home to use as a studio keyboard.  

I'm a newb, will probably ask a lot of dumb, newb questions, but am happy to find the forum!

Posted : 24/08/2020 11:24 pm
Topic Tags
Share: