Hello fron Texarkana, Ar. USA

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Scott Murrell
(@scott-murrell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

---My name is Scott and tomorrow I will get my PC3le and being the anal bozo I am I am researching everything I can to make sure I learn how to use this. My first synth was many years ago and it was a Synthi AKS, great for a first synth huh? LOL
Over the years I've owned so many synths and loved them all but I've only owned a couple of Kurzweils (no real reason why) and now that I'm much older (I've seen mountain ranges come and go!) I feel the need for one maybe two synths to make loading, setting up and tearing down easier. The PC3le seems to have the type of quality of sound that will help me do away with the need for layering multiple synths, I wish the 88 note keyboard wasn't so heavy so I'm getting the 61. My other synths will be the Yamaha MX49 and the iPad's multiple synths (freaking great!!)....
Thanks to whoever for this site and thanks to those contributing, after my cancer stuff is over with I hope to contribute to carry my own weight. I will buy the Soundtower editor but really need the iPad version for portability, I hope it's released soon.
Thank ya'll for this site and progressive rock rules!!!
Scott 8-)

Posted : 12/11/2014 8:34 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Hello and greetings from Germany!
I recommend learning to program on the instrument itself. Works well and is faster once you are used to it. It is, believe me.

Posted : 06/12/2014 10:08 am
Share: