Forum

hey kurz-users all ...

Notifications
Clear all

hey kurz-users all over the world! greetings from austria!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
hansson
(@hansson)
Topic starter

hi everyone!
i m a live-gigging keyboardist with part-time job in a music-store in austria (this situation works very well ;) ), gigging with my coverband ( http://www.souljackers.com ), but also creating my own music, which you could describe as "not for commercial radio" 8-)

i had the k2600 with nearly all available options from 2000 to 2005, then i changed to a k2661 because of... yes, you re right... the weight!
i m still using the k2661, which is my only keyboard on stage, like the k2600 was before.

this year i bought a very powerful mac-clone to change to a software-on-stage solution (with mainstage), and also thought about the kronos... but now, in spite of all these things happening, i bought the pc3k6! isn t that funny :lol:
it s because i m still in love with kurzweil-keyboards, and now i hope to be able to bring most of my k2661-sounds to the new pc3k6.
and this situation, just to go on working with nearly the same board, but with better sounds, more cpu power and more functions also, is really amazing!

hansson

sorry, too long :roll:

Posted : 08/07/2013 1:34 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Welcome!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 09/07/2013 11:16 am
Kromsolog
(@kromsolog)
Trusted Member

Really nice story! Welcome!

Not only bears live in Siberia, but some PC3 users too ;)
----((`'-))__(('`))
----)-__-_-_-__-(
.---/---(o _ o)---
-----*.-( 0 )-*.-/
--- _'-.__'='__.-'_
--/`|=-|||||:
.-_))=-||||((_/
.....|=-||||::|
......|-| |-|
----((__)_(__))

Posted : 12/07/2013 4:04 am
tz_keyz
(@tz_keyz)
Estimable Member

Your band the Soul Jackers sounds very good.

Posted : 14/07/2013 6:28 am
Share: