Hi Everybody! Intro by czech geek

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Martylovesguitar
(@martylovesguitar)
Topic starter

First of all,

I'm so grateful I found this forum and I got through. Thank you.
My name's Martin and I live in Brno, Czech republic, I'm sure lots of you know this beautiful place - 'Erasm paradise'
as some say.
I studied acting here but ended up as singer/guitarist/mixing engineer enthusiast. I do now create lots of samples for few party bands I play with, I also like to play mainly guitar myself, but about 2 years ago decided to add keys to my setup. So after good friends advice bought PC3LE7 for 1/3 price, and I'm really happy with that decision. Up to this time I was using kontakt and other VST instruments, that I knew from earlier pretty well. However I had some complications here and there, also I was getting really fuzzy about drunk people giving shit about my mac, that I needed to have in front of me.
Kurzweil is such a relief and it is also: a) longer than my impulse49 I used, b) has got almost same semi-weighted keys, c) is great for workflow when capturing new song ideas, and d) pianos are great, some hammonds decent and it has got overall pretty much same options for live performance.
If you still read, good job, now close it, stretch a bit and go do some music :!: ;)

PS: I'm so excited to use and share some stuff here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers!

Posted : 18/09/2018 4:12 am
Share: