Hi from France

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
lcjc92
(@lcjc92)
Topic starter

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum and new to the Kurzweil world too. Even though, I am not a professional musician, I love music and I learned most of what I know by myself. I recently came back to music and I was looking for a keyboard to practice and, create songs and have fun. My last keyboard (15 years ago) was a Roland D10 with a TX81Z sound expander so you can imagine my surprise when I begun to test some modern keyboards. I tried Kronos, XF and Roland machines and one day I played on a Kurzweil. All those keyboards are great but I was better pleased with Kurzweil really special sound "character". I wished to have a PC3K and finally found a second hand one for a real good price. So now I am a happy owner of a PC3K8.

I listen to different types of music but I am not a big fan of electronic music (dance, trance...)

The keyboard is also used by two of my daughters who are taking piano lessons

I am new on sound design and this is how I came to this forum to get some tutorials and help. With my work and my family, I am not sure to have much time to program but I am very interested to learn more about this great machine.

Thanks

Posted : 19/04/2013 12:36 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Welcome!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 19/04/2013 7:57 am
Share: