Clear all

New member today

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
rockinredeye
(@rockinredeye)
Topic starter

Greetings from Shreveport. I've had a PC3-76 since March 2009; KORE64 since Feb. 2013. The band I'm in is a classic rock cover band, playing Steve Miller, Santana, some Atlantic Records from the '60s, a little country, etc. The PC3 saved me from my triple stack of keyboards (too much to carry, too long to set up at gigs). Not much of a programmer, but I do use a setup named for each song on our list, the largest with nine zones. QA mode is so useful on the job! KORE64 solo horns are such an improvement that when I changed the old sounds to the new horns, every member in the band said they sounded killer, even the two guitarists. Glad to be here. Sad SonikMatter had to close.

Posted : 03/05/2013 7:59 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Welcome!

And even if you are not a programmer, many people would love to start with some of your setups... so, please share!

And yes, it is a pity that Sonik has closed. A site with a ton of resources and a big community. But there are others like cunka or the music player, and several non English as well, like hispasonic et al.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 03/05/2013 8:10 am
Kromsolog
(@kromsolog)
Trusted Member

Glad to see here and thanks for an interesting opiniion about KORE64

Not only bears live in Siberia, but some PC3 users too ;)
----((`'-))__(('`))
----)-__-_-_-__-(
.---/---(o _ o)---
-----*.-( 0 )-*.-/
--- _'-.__'='__.-'_
--/`|=-|||||:
.-_))=-||||((_/
.....|=-||||::|
......|-| |-|
----((__)_(__))

Posted : 04/05/2013 6:45 am
Share: