Clear all

:ugeek: Hello ❗

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
countrymetalman
(@countrymetalman)
Topic starter

I play keyboard and el. guitar on stage, not in studio.
My gears currently: Kurzweil SP4 (for me the best sounding stage piano and with loaded sounds from PC3LE the best basic-purpose with unbeatable price vs sound) + PC3K6 (the best sounding all-purpose stage keyboard of new production), Roland XP-30 (the best leight-weighted portable and with five SR-JV boards unbeatable in sound all-purpose stage keyboard of older production), Fender CS LE 62 Stratocaster, Fender CS Deluxe Telecaster, Fender Mustang Floor multieffect (the best sounding multiefekt for live gigs direct to PA system, better as many pure analog amp/box simulators such as Tech21, Palmer or Hughes Kettner valve sims!), Sennheiser MD431, Neumann KMS105 (the best sounding stage microphone), Roland BR-800 multitrack, Roland KC-110 stereo keyboards mixer/amplifier, Cakewalk Sonar 6.

Posted : 26/04/2013 2:08 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi countrymetalman,

We have good resources here for SP4 users.

Enjoy them.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 26/04/2013 7:23 am
aellison62
(@aellison62)

I play keyboard and el. guitar on stage, not in studio.
My gears currently: Kurzweil SP4 (for me the best sounding stage piano and with loaded sounds from PC3LE the best basic-purpose with unbeatable price vs sound) + PC3K6 (the best sounding all-purpose stage keyboard of new production), Roland XP-30 (the best leight-weighted portable and with five SR-JV boards unbeatable in sound all-purpose stage keyboard of older production), Fender CS LE 62 Stratocaster, Fender CS Deluxe Telecaster, Fender Mustang Floor multieffect (the best sounding multiefekt for live gigs direct to PA system, better as many pure analog amp/box simulators such as Tech21, Palmer or Hughes Kettner valve sims!), Sennheiser MD431, Neumann KMS105 (the best sounding stage microphone), Roland BR-800 multitrack, Roland KC-110 stereo keyboards mixer/amplifier, Cakewalk Sonar 6.

Nice rig, do you use the SP 4 along with the PC 3K6 ?

Posted : 04/05/2013 6:48 pm
Share: