Clear all

Adam's Gig Piano

11 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
jamkeys
(@jamkeys)
Topic starter

This is a piano sound I made for gigging. Sounds great through my PA and monitor (QSC K-10) - cuts through but not piercing. It is basically just a modification of the WestCoast Piano. I deleted the non-piano layers and made all the piano layers mono. I brightened it up just a tad using a PianoEnhanc3 on the insert and a touch of reverb using Basic Reverb on Aux 1. I hope someone finds it useful.

Posted : 09/02/2014 6:56 pm
dargin
(@dargin)

Hi

Wonderfull piano patch, it is almost this what I was looking for months for wroship music.
Thank you very much.
I am really positive suprised, that PC3 can handle such great bright piano sound :)

Regards
Jarek

Posted : 19/07/2014 3:06 am
tz_keyz
(@tz_keyz)
Estimable Member

I suggest you set the pans for each layer to "0." As it is it only sounds from the left side. TZ

Posted : 24/07/2014 12:33 pm
Pedja
(@pedja)
Trusted Member

Thanks Adam for piano sound. I will be happy to try it.
All best,
Pedja.

Posted : 25/07/2014 6:22 am
giga
 giga
(@giga)

good sound.... thanks....

Posted : 15/10/2014 9:48 am
JamminJim
(@jamminjim)

Great sound. Love it!
Thanks for sharing.

Keyboard junkie.
Kurzweil PC3LE6, Roland RD300GX, Roland Juno Stage, Roland VR-09, Hammond XK2, Casio WK7500, Casio PX5S. Wish List: Yamaha CP40, Hammond SK1, Roland FA-08, Yamaha MXF8

Posted : 16/11/2014 10:21 pm
mcan3
(@mcan3)

Thanks for the program. Very good. For those noticing it's left side only, you need to hit EDIT, and then turn STEREO "ON" for each layer. For some reason the default was OFF.

Posted : 29/04/2019 12:13 pm
FrankBFB
(@frankbfb)
Eminent Member

I have downloaded the sound for my SP6.
I have also to set the pan on "0", but that can only be done with the SP Software editor.

It's inpossible for me to make a connection between the SP6 and the computer (it always worked for me, but suddenly it's stop working :shock: ).

Could someone post the adjusted Adam Piano sound with the pan on "0" again on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Frank

Posted : 18/05/2019 1:27 am
Kurznuts
(@kurznuts)

I have downloaded the sound for my SP6.
I have also to set the pan on "0", but that can only be done with the SP Software editor.

It's inpossible for me to make a connection between the SP6 and the computer (it always worked for me, but suddenly it's stop working :shock: ).

Could someone post the adjusted Adam Piano sound with the pan on "0" again on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Frank

Here ya go! Great piano patch! Thanks Adam

Posted : 18/05/2019 7:25 am
FrankBFB
(@frankbfb)
Eminent Member

Thank you very much!

Nice bright sound. Will be stored in my favorite.

Best regards,
Frank

Posted : 19/05/2019 9:02 am
vasileiospapadeas
(@vasileiospapadeas)

Thank you for the upload.
How can i load it in my forte please?

Thank you in advance

Posted : 21/07/2019 11:20 am
Share: