Real B3 (by Libor Sipula) - B3 organ with Leslie simulation

52 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
45.4 K Views
voodoo
(@voodoo)
Estimable Member

I'm posting this program here on behalf of the original creator Libor Sipula.
B3 with Leslie simulation.

In a band context:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-gyZggTtds

On its own:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpd7fEY6MDY

Loaded it into a PC3 LE6 - and it doesnt sound anything like the video -something I'm doing wrong ?

eCommerce software that lives in the cloud and can be used on multiple websites at the same time (FaceBook #1 ecommerce app) , physical products and digital / sound / audio / downloads - and it's FREE http://www.ecwids.co.uk

Posted : 10/07/2015 5:39 am
dakmuzyk
(@dakmuzyk)

Hi lads. How import this sound to pc361? i am trying by sound editor but cannot see this extension.

Posted : 27/07/2015 1:31 pm
Xfeten
(@xfeten)

Great. Thx.

Posted : 16/10/2015 2:28 pm
parametric
(@parametric)

I made this Be emulation using 3 microphones:

Be careful with the volume of the moogs sounds.

Posted : 29/10/2015 4:55 am
Sharly
(@sharly)

The sound of this patch is INSANE!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Posted : 26/11/2015 11:21 am
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

Thanks stefanlindmark for posting the program!
I just got a new Kurzweil PC3K and I played out using the program that Libor Sipula made.
It really sounded great. You can hear the Leslie whipping through the entire club. I was in stereo using an in home Bose sound system.

Beta tester for the Kurzweil PC3LE and Kurzweil PC3K.
Kurzweil PC3K7, Yamaha Motif XS8, Korg M3 Xpanded 73 Key w/Radius Exp Board and EXB-M256 Memory Expansion, Korg X3, Casio WK-3700, Korg DSS-1 Sampler.

Posted : 10/12/2015 12:02 am
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

This is just to inform you (not everybody uses FaceBook :D ) that Libor programmed an updated version of his B3 organ which sounds even better (in particular the Leslie sim is really amazing).

Posted : 14/12/2015 7:30 am
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

This is just to inform you (not everybody uses FaceBook :D ) that Libor programmed an updated version of his B3 organ which sounds even better (in particular the Leslie sim is really amazing).

Thanks. I am on Facebook and found him. Where is the new version of the program?

Kurzweil PC3K7, Yamaha Motif XS8, Korg M3 Xpanded 73 Key w/Radius Exp Board and EXB-M256 Memory Expansion, Korg X3, Casio WK-3700, Korg DSS-1 Sampler.

Posted : 14/12/2015 7:46 am
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

Thanks. I am on Facebook and found him. Where is the new version of the program?

As he wrote there, drop him an email and he'll send you the file.
I tried it this evening at the band rehearsal. Sounds great ;)

Posted : 14/12/2015 3:04 pm
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

Libor sent me the updated version. It sounds great! There are 3 different presets of the B3 and Double Leslie.
Your right, it sounds even better than the first version and the Double Leslie's are improved too which sounds awesome and the overdrive is well done too.

I was going to see if he offered me to post the sounds here (I let him know I was a member on here) but he didn't so if anyone would like the updated version you can contact him on Facebook, user name: Libor Sipula. You can send him a PM even if you are not friends.

Posted : 15/12/2015 7:30 am
Dysnomina
(@dysnomina)

Hey !
The first version is very good, according to videos, but dont seems to works really good on my pc3Le :? . Maybe there is too much effects on it, that the pc3le can't handle ? So witch effects could i use instead of these acutally ?

Another question : how to get the new version without using facebook ?

Thx !
Dys

Posted : 18/12/2015 7:28 am
88keys
(@88keys)
Eminent Member

Hey !
The first version is very good, according to videos, but dont seems to works really good on my pc3Le :? . Maybe there is too much effects on it, that the pc3le can't handle ? So witch effects could i use instead of these acutally ?

Another question : how to get the new version without using facebook ?

Thx !
Dys

Hi, the Dual Leslie programs only work on the PC3 due to the PC3LE does not support the Dual Leslie Effect. The Dual Leslie Effect was left out on the PC3LE series keyboard along with many other features to offer a lower cost keyboard.
I had the PC3LE keyboard before and I tried this patch before I knew that the Dual Leslie Effect was not included with the LE series keyboard.
I now have the PC3K keyboard.
I don't remember if the program still worked minus the Dual Leslie effect, if so you can assign a single Leslie effect and use his settings for the program. It will get you close to his sound. You can also crank up the settings in the Leslie effect to get a more of the heavy Leslie effect which is what basically what the Dual Leslie Effect is doing but in a much stronger way.

Posted : 18/12/2015 12:09 pm
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

To get the patch without using Facebook you may send an email to Libor asking for it. I don't know if I can write the address here without making his mailbox spanmed by address collectors on the web so I will send it to you by pm

Posted : 19/12/2015 12:02 am
aneira
(@aneira)

Amazing B3 Sound

Thanks

Posted : 13/04/2016 6:50 pm
muso7
(@muso7)

This is just what I needed - thanks so much

Posted : 17/04/2016 7:18 am
Page 2 / 4
Share: