4 Likes
22.7 K Views
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

The ksetlist volume 2 will be released in several files in order to facilitate conversion between different products.

First here you have the ksetlist Vol2 PC3.

This file contains all the songs published in the ksetlist from a PC3 or PC3K keyboard, excluding those in The Vault and those PC3K files with samples.

That way, when this file is loaded by PC3LE users things will be properly converted.

I don't recommend SP4, SP5 or Artis users to load this file because it contains too many objects. For SP4/SP5/Artis, the best thing is to upload invidual files from the ksetlist. That will make their life easier when deciding what sounds to keep and which ones to discard.

Thanks a lot to everybody that helped to do this... it's pretty awesome the amount of great sounds that you can find in here. All, thanks to YOU!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 27/10/2013 1:05 pm
plavolasec
(@plavolasec)

Thank You

Posted : 31/10/2013 7:49 am
ioannes
(@ioannes)
Trusted Member

Thank you Fran

The first volume filename was KSL_VOL1.PC3, now the filename is PC3_VOL2.PC3
For VOL2 I suggest to keep a similar filename: KSL_VOL2.PC3, if you like, of course.

Ciao

Kurzweil PC3K6 Kurzweil PC2X Kawai MP5 Korg M50 ("B" team: GEM S2; Yamaha CP-30 - Ex: Yamaha PSR8000, Korg DS8, Korg DW6000, Roland D50, Roland Jupiter-4) - http://jcsbinasco.wordpress.com/la-band/

Posted : 31/10/2013 2:51 pm
Charlievv
(@charlievv)

Thanks much for all your efforts and work. I really appreciate it.

Charlie

Posted : 16/11/2013 5:40 am
Al2661
(@al2661)

Thank you.

Posted : 03/03/2014 12:26 pm
Jontas
(@jontas)

Thank you for your dedication and help. God bless you!

Posted : 03/04/2014 5:26 am
geminijeff
(@geminijeff)

Awesome! Thank you!

Posted : 05/12/2014 3:39 pm
Danimal
(@danimal)

Thanks so much!

Posted : 08/12/2014 2:21 pm
wtkittrell
(@wtkittrell)

Thank you very much.

Posted : 03/03/2015 7:38 am
voodoo
(@voodoo)
Estimable Member

Maybe a dumb user question but is there anyway to load these patches in one at a time ?

Or a way to audition them first - to only pick the ones you like

Or an easy way to multi delete patches once they have been loaded ?

eCommerce software that lives in the cloud and can be used on multiple websites at the same time (FaceBook #1 ecommerce app) , physical products and digital / sound / audio / downloads - and it's FREE http://www.ecwids.co.uk

Posted : 22/10/2015 1:40 pm
SpotlightKid
(@spotlightkid)
Trusted Member

@voodoo Yes, just press "Open" soft-key instead of "Ok", when you have the PC3 file highlighted in the LOAD screen. This gives you a list of all the objects in the file. Select the programs and setups you want to load by highlighting them and pressing the "Select" soft-key. Then press the "Ok" soft-key. When asked "Load dependent objects?", confirm with "Yes".

Chris' Sound Corner

Posted : 28/10/2015 7:07 am
voodoo
(@voodoo)
Estimable Member

And for an even dumber question - how do I go about deleting those unwanted programs I have previously imported :)

eCommerce software that lives in the cloud and can be used on multiple websites at the same time (FaceBook #1 ecommerce app) , physical products and digital / sound / audio / downloads - and it's FREE http://www.ecwids.co.uk

Posted : 08/11/2015 1:10 pm
SpotlightKid
(@spotlightkid)
Trusted Member

You read the manual on the MASTER mode OBJECTS->DELETE function. But note that the DELETE function does not automatically detect unused dependencies (e.g. FX chains used by programs or setups, programs used by setups or songs, keymaps and user algorithms used by programs, etc. ), that may remain after you delete an object. You have to find and delete those too manually.

Also read the manual on the STORAGE mode and the different loading modes like Append, Fill, OverFill, Overwrite and Merge.

Chris' Sound Corner

Posted : 08/11/2015 5:26 pm
bluesky55
(@bluesky55)

Thank you very much for the sounds:)

Posted : 14/03/2016 2:44 pm
muso7
(@muso7)

Another "awesome - THANKS" from me

Pete :D

Posted : 17/04/2016 7:13 am
Page 1 / 2