4 Likes
64.2 K Views
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

This is mainly for SP4 users but Artis/ArtisSE/Forte/Forte SE/PC4/K2700 users could also load these files.

PC3/PC3K/SP5 users... you already have these programs, so don't bother.

The SP4 contains a great selection of programs from the PC3LE. Not only that but on http://www.kurzweil.com there are a good bunch of other programs taken from the PC3LE ready for download and to be loaded into the SP4.

Still, there are many SP4 users that ask for the other programs from the PC3LE. There are ways to get them. Have a friend with an LE that could save the factory programs as user programs. Use an editor or a third party object management tool.

Well, here I am trying to simply things a little bit. In the file below you will find all the PC3LE programs, one file per program.

The SP4 has only 64 user slots for programs, so a typical SP4 user has to carefully pick and choose the ones he likes most.

This is the file:

Instructions:

- Download the file into your computer and UNZIP it.
- You will have now one .PLE file per program. The file name contains the program id.
- Copy ONLY 1 of those files into the SP4 Virtual drive and Load FILL. One at a time. ONLY one. Don't try to copy them all, they will not fit in the virtual drive.
- If you like the program, keep it, if you don't, Delete it using the Delete button.
- Once you have your favorite programs in your user slots of the SP4 remember to Save all into an SPX file.
- Get that file from the virtual drive and put it in a folder of your computer.
- In this post there is a list of the programs attached, so that you can see what's the name of the program using the ID number of the file. For example, file prog1004.PLE is program 1004 Anabrass.

Have fun!

This topic was modified 3 years ago by hipogrito

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 16/04/2013 8:46 pm
Murdrok and RobsonLuis reacted
Novalism
(@novalism)

WOOOOWWWW Thank you very much !!! ;-)

Posted : 17/04/2013 1:38 pm
denamneerg
(@denamneerg)

Thanks much for the individual sound files, where can i find the list with the sound names? thnx!

Posted : 24/04/2013 2:28 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

HI,

You have the list of names in the attached file.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 26/04/2013 11:59 am
Leok
 Leok
(@leok)

Excellent work and sounds, thank you for this gift !
I´ve found very useful sounds.
Regards.

Leok.

Leok.
Kurzweil SP4-7
Montevideo - Uruguay

Posted : 07/05/2013 6:13 am
elieserdejesus
(@elieserdejesus)

Thanks, thanks!

Posted : 19/05/2013 6:17 am
m_pome
(@m_pome)

How can I Delete a program?

Posted : 01/06/2013 2:46 pm
DaphneL
(@daphnel)

Thanks a lot for the programs! But I can't figure out how can I view the attached list.. It says I don't have the permission to view it.

Posted : 14/06/2013 5:20 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

New users: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 21/06/2013 8:37 am
sp4gigman
(@sp4gigman)

Hi,
I must be doing something wrong - can't see the list of file names for the PC3LE programs.

What is the next step to see the list? :D

Posted : 24/07/2013 6:09 pm
AndresVaN
(@andresvan)

Thank you!!!!! this is amazing!!!!
It was very generous of you.
Gracias!!!

Posted : 02/08/2013 1:19 pm
tecnoglass_13
(@tecnoglass_13)

Gracias por los programas!

Posted : 13/08/2013 6:21 pm
Bong
 Bong
(@bong)

Delate program V2
To delete a User‐bank program or setup, first select the program or setup that you wish to delete
in the User‐bank of Program mode or Setup mode. Next, press the Save button, then press the
Chan/Param up button twice. The display will read “Delete xxx ?” (xxx will be the ID number of
the program or setup being deleted). To finish, press the Next button below the display and the
program or setup will be deleted. The display will show the ID number of the program or setup
that was deleted followed by “Empty”.

Posted : 21/08/2013 9:30 am
lovedreamer
(@lovedreamer)

Hi hipogrito, thanks by sounds...

Posted : 21/08/2013 6:01 pm
sheenaherself
(@sheenaherself)

Hello. I have downloaded all the sounds attached in this post. However, the file containing the names of the programs was restricted. It says: You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is there a way for me to access that file? (all the PC3 sounds attached here sums a bajillion, and it will take forever to go through them all because I am only looking for strings and piano sounds).

Please help. Thanks :)
Btw, thanks big time for the PC3LE programs.

Posted : 30/10/2013 9:47 pm
Page 1 / 6
Share: