Forum

Is there a guide on...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there a guide on how to use Kore 64's setups/songs?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
fleece
(@fleece)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'm digging the Kore 64 ROM, but it kinda feels like a UFO landed in my backyard.

I have no idea how the setups or songs are supposed to be played, which sliders affect what, etc., etc. I'm just hitting the edit button and looking around each one, trying to figure out what's what. Feels like I'm trying to disassemble a UFO's engine and I really don't know what I'm looking for.

Perhaps I'm missing something fundamental (like notes from the people who created these setups and songs)? Sure, I can hit the play button and get a preview of what it's supposed to sound like, but I'm in the dark as to what sliders/buttons and zones do what.

Posted : 07/11/2013 5:47 am
agent23
(@agent23)

I believe the info button below the screen will let you know what knob/sliders/effect are tied to the sounds. I know it does for program mode.

Posted : 02/12/2014 3:10 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

You believe correctly. As long as the programmer did a smooth job, there are usually some infos which switch or slider does what. On stock sounds usually the blue light function buttons (above the soundbanks) are programmed to start and stop something. But it may happen that some setups are programmed on larger keyboards but the 61, and you can´t hit a key that starts a sequence because it´s out of the keyrange. Happens with some non KORE setups.

Posted : 03/12/2014 5:15 am
Share: