Clear all

Neo vent with Artis

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
jonathanelsender
(@jonathanelsender)
Topic starter

Has anybody used a Neo Vent with the Artis and if so what is the best way of doing it?
I run my sounds mono on stage from left out -so is the best way to pan all my sounds hard left and then organ patches hard right? Can this be done on the keyboard or the editor?
Thanks
Jon

Posted : 01/04/2017 11:36 am
Mac06
(@mac06)
Eminent Member

This guide is specific for the Forte but the general principle should apply to the Artis as well:
http://kurzweil.com/knowledgebase/forte/program_mode/490/

Basically you have to edit the Insert FX chain and remove two blocks, so Soundtower Editor is the way.

Forte | K2000

Posted : 03/04/2017 2:22 am
anotherscott
(@anotherscott)

Any chance someone has posted a KB3 patch with no rotary effect to the Vault? It seems like it would be a useful thing to have, but I didn't find one there. Any volunteers? (I'll have to play around with editing stuff with the editor one of these days...)

Posted : 14/10/2017 9:05 am
voodoo
(@voodoo)
Estimable Member

I have a PE3 LE6 and a neo vent mini organ pedal.

All I do is change what ever Leslie FX are in use - and either just switch to a little reverb or a distortion FX an dassign it to the mod wheel.

The Vent then provides all the Leslie simulation you need, and if you need a bit or grunge / dirt to you hammond sound - use the mod wheel.

I would take an educated guess the Artis will be the same.

eCommerce software that lives in the cloud and can be used on multiple websites at the same time (FaceBook #1 ecommerce app) , physical products and digital / sound / audio / downloads - and it's FREE http://www.ecwids.co.uk

Posted : 04/11/2017 9:51 am
anotherscott
(@anotherscott)

I have a PE3 LE6 and a neo vent mini organ pedal.

All I do is change what ever Leslie FX are in use - and either just switch to a little reverb or a distortion FX an dassign it to the mod wheel.

The Vent then provides all the Leslie simulation you need, and if you need a bit or grunge / dirt to you hammond sound - use the mod wheel.

I would take an educated guess the Artis will be the same.

The Artis has limited ability to edit the effects, I don't know off-hand whether removing the rotary effect from an organ patch is within its capabilities, or if you'd have to make that adjustment via the editor from your computer.

Posted : 04/11/2017 10:25 am
Share: