Clear all

PC3LE7 Zone Edit Issue

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Bremerbnj
(@bremerbnj)
Topic starter

While creating a new setup, I've encountered a situation where when I create a new zone and start to scroll through instruments for that zone (eg organ sounds), as I scroll and try to test out each instrument, it will only stay on the same instrument that I tested. For example, I can select Mean B3 and as I scroll through other organ sounds it just stays on Mean B3. Thinking this is an OS corruption issue. Wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and perhaps is re-loading the OS my potential fix. TIA

Posted : 25/05/2018 6:16 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

What parameter in what page are you exactly changing?

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 25/05/2018 7:45 am
Bremerbnj
(@bremerbnj)
Topic starter

I'm trying to select a sound while editing within Setup Mode. Let's say I want to create a setup of an organ on zone 1 and a guitar on zone 2. As I'm scrolling through and testing out the various organ sounds to see which one I want for zone 1, I will test a few notes to see if it's the sound I might want. If not, I continue scrolling through...but now, as I continue to test other organ patches, it keeps playing that first sound I just tested. The only way I can make it work properly is if I exit out of and then return to the edit mode.

Posted : 25/05/2018 10:55 am
Share: