Forum

What is your favori...

Notifications
Clear all

What is your favorite pc3-piano-sound playing blues-rock?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
eibinger
(@eibinger)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Let's start a small contest:

Posted : 12/08/2017 1:22 pm
DaveBeta
(@davebeta)
Eminent Member

Patch 842 - Pro Piano.

Whilst I love the original triple strike pianos, when this one arrived in an OS update, it just slotted into almost everything beautifully.

Posted : 10/09/2017 3:39 am
jeff
 jeff
(@jeff)

Let's start a small contest:

The Young Chang piano samples offered by Sweetwater Music are far superior to the stock samples used in the original PC3K programs. I almost never use the original piano programs on my PC3K, as they lack the depth, attack, and ambient character I prefer in a piano sound.The Sweetwater programs and setups make great use of mechanical "knock" and release samples, for an additional touch of realism. I also added a custom reverb, to simulate the cabinet after ring, present in all acoustic pianos. Most programmers skip over this element of a piano. An acoustic piano rings for a long time after the release, even with no sustain pedal,mans all dampers engaged.

Posted : 15/07/2018 7:18 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

I'm as well a big fan of Pro Piano and Big Pop Piano in the 842's.. also the pads added to those, when enabled, are pretty great...

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 16/07/2018 7:54 am
delaware dave
(@delaware-dave)
Estimable Member

Pro piano with my own tweaks....

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie122; MS Low Pro/Pro 3T; Kurzweil PC3; GEM Equinox 88 and 76 key versions; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini Desktop Module; 67 Howard Combo Organ; https://dyinbreedband.wixsite.com/dyinbreedband/home

Posted : 18/07/2018 6:50 am
Share: