From france

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
jester
(@jester)
Topic starter

Hi,

I am a beginner in the Kurzweil' World and with synthesizers.
I have just bought a PC3LE8 new version (black and false wood).
I have tried some other machines before this one:
- A Roland Juno DI...
- that I replaced by a CASIO PX-150 to enhance piano feeling (and not enough room for both)
- but the CASIO thing had problem of audio shield (buzzing sound in monitor or when USB is disconnected) and noisy keys (with sometime very strange noise), ridiculous internal speakers... not a serious hardware.
- I have completed CASIO with a MX49 for the fun... but keys are a joke... and I don't like Yamaha very much in fact.

So on, I have cleaned up my configuration (and resell everything) and I am waiting for a PC3LE8. My motivation : the sound, the OS, the balance between piano feel and synth feel, a fantastic controller, THE PRICE !

To conclude I am a hobbyist and the weight is not a problem for me.

Posted : 15/12/2013 3:01 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Welcome!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 15/12/2013 11:54 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Hi from Allemagne!

Posted : 30/12/2013 4:22 am
jester
(@jester)
Topic starter

Correction : finally i am not a kurzweil user.
I received my PC3LE8 and it is not the new version as the shop said : black and false wood for the sides.
The bad communication with the shop (a very big German online shop) makes I decided to send back the keyboard.
So bad !
I suppose only the PC3LE6 has a new design, not others versions. I don't care about the color... but I appreciate some apologies when a shop are lying or makes mistake.

Posted : 30/12/2013 5:24 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Ah, too bad they made a mistake but, in the end, what matters is the keyboard you make music with, not the store you buy it from...

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 02/01/2014 2:47 pm
Share: