Video of my wedding band

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
philskeys
(@philskeys)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

This is a video taken at a bridal show. The audio isn't great - just uses the mic in the videocamera.
All the sounds are from the PC3. Some of the setups have been posted on this forum.
I am using #842 on the piano ballad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=&feature ... 6AE5FE8E0F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpa7AG_6BnM
BTW Fran, is the "youtube" embedding button supposed to function? I read your post on this in the other section, but it didn't work for me

-Phil

Posted : 09/05/2013 6:34 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

HI,

Cool Phil! Any Rick Astley song? ;)

The youtube embedding you have to put just the part after the v= part of the address in between the youtube tags. In this case it'd be just:

the youtube tag start Gpa7AG_6BnM youtube tag end

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 09/05/2013 8:36 pm
tz_keyz
(@tz_keyz)
Estimable Member

I've done similar gigs & showcases when I was in NJ & NYC like this. The PC3K8 is an awesome keyboard for this or any type gig. Wedding bands usually know upwards of 250 - 1000 songs in ALL styles and eras. Nice video, I hope you book lots of gigs.

Posted : 10/05/2013 9:39 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Good band. Real music workers. In case you need a sub, ask me - I know some songs of your set. :lol:

PS: I ask myself what´s the job of the percussion guy? Boss? Entertainer? Manager? I guess he is not really necessary for the music...

Posted : 11/05/2013 12:54 pm
philskeys
(@philskeys)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks kaffimusic.
That guy is sort of "all of the above". He refers to himself as a "party motivator". I'll refrain from saying more ... he pays me!

Posted : 11/05/2013 2:47 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Suspicion confirmed. :lol:

Posted : 12/05/2013 4:18 am
Share: