Queen - Show Must G...

Notifications
Clear all

Queen - Show Must Go On  

RSS
Igloo1976
(@igloo1976)
Bring me to life Lister

Ok, so this is my first upload so go easy on me! I've created a setup for The Show Must Go On:

The keyboard is split with the main strings (verse & chorus) in the bottom half of the key range and the "my soul is painted with the wings of butterflies" pad section from A#4 upwards. There is also an arp (switched on with the arp switch!) for the bell sounds.

The biggest problem I had was how to get the strings back in for the "I can fly my friends" crescendo. I've basically added a duplicate of the strings part up in the pad section that can be faded in using CC1.

All the sounds used are from the basic presets on the PC3, I have got the Kore64 but didn't need to go into the sounds for this one.

If you have any ideas/improvements please post, we can make this a "Killer Queen" patch!

Kurzweil PC3 + Kore64, Kurzweil PC88MX, Roland Fantom XR, Korg O5/RW, Yamaha S90XS, Nord Rack 2X.

Posted : 14/03/2014 7:49 pm
ZigiZagi
(@zigizagi)
Uptown funk Lister

Well... Show must go on! Well done!

farm heroes saga hack, steel legions hack, clash of clans hack free download, photoshop free download, brazzers hd video download

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2015 2:01 pm
Share: