Rock and pop drum beats needed...

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Scott Murrell
(@scott-murrell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

--Because of some medical issues (don't get cancer if you have a choice!! LOL) I don't have the time or energy to program new drum beats for myself. My PC3le is tremendous but some of the things on it are pretty difficult for me to understand right now.
I've quit my band (not fair to keep them hanging on while I'm getting treated) and am now in a duo with a friend who wants to play just so often. Our songs range from America type to Bob Seegar and the Kurzweil seems to have a lot of other types of drum beats (riffs?) covered but now regular rock and pop. I thought about midi files extracting the drum parts out but want to have the control over starting and stopping time.
Anyway I'm willing to pay for the time and effort it takes to learn to do these things, I still don't kow how to assign sounds to pads. :(
Thanks, Scott

Posted : 27/12/2014 7:57 am
cecchino
(@cecchino)
Estimable Member

Hi Scott, unfortunately I have no suggestion about drum beats on pc3le but I want to send you my best wishes for the new year. May 2015 be the year of your full health recovery.
And good luck also for your Kurzy ;)

Posted : 01/01/2015 6:43 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Hi, check this one. There are also some rockstyle beats included.
http://youtu.be/GNf_gclembg

Posted : 01/01/2015 10:09 am
Scott Murrell
(@scott-murrell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Scott, unfortunately I have no suggestion about drum beats on pc3le but I want to send you my best wishes for the new year. May 2015 be the year of your full health recovery.
And good luck also for your Kurzy ;)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I hope the same for you and yours also...

Posted : 02/01/2015 7:58 am
Scott Murrell
(@scott-murrell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi, check this one. There are also some rockstyle beats included.
http://youtu.be/GNf_gclembg

You've done a great job with these!

Posted : 02/01/2015 8:03 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

You are welcome! Check those out, especially the ones labeled "KORE". I know, you can´t have a KORE expansion in a LE, but you should be able to load the setups including the loops nevertheless (load with dependencies). They may not work at once since they try to access the KORE drums, but hit the edit button and dial to an internal drumset. Please give me some feedback on what happens. I don´t own a LE, but technically it should be able to play those setups.

Posted : 02/01/2015 10:49 am
Scott Murrell
(@scott-murrell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

---Thanks a lot I will try them out and get back with you, I appreciate it.

Posted : 02/01/2015 4:10 pm
Share: